Reduced flight schedules and current entry / exit requirements

I arrived on April 16th and there was no waiting at any point- neither immigration, customs nor pcr testing. For the test they had us get in a line, but very shortly thereafter we were told to fill out online a form for the test. As soon as we had the form filled out, we were sent around the corner to pay and then into one of the many booths they had set up for testing. My tester told me to go to the holding area and that within 30 they would call me. I asked if I would receive an email and was told no, which was misinformation: after about 10 minutes in the holding area, I received an email. I did not have to wait for them to call my name. As I was exiting the building, I had to show the email with my test results and my dni. I was then free to go. I was very impressed with how organized, efficient and fast the testing was. I will add that my flight was the only one there at the time, but I imagine that's the norm right now.

I had the same experience departing on Thurs. Went into the tent in front of Terminal A. Got the antigen test and was out in 15 minutes. Waited outside until I got a message that I was ok. Went back in and got a written statement and crossed the street to enter the terminal. It was very well organized, and professionally done. I had to wait outside the terminal until it was my flights turn to enter. Inside there were kiosks and many people to help. Since there were few passengers, we went through security and passport control very quickly. In the terminal there were a couple of restaurants open but most people were using a service where they ordered online and the food was brought to them.

Does anyone know what the requirements are to depart Argentina on a flight? Negative PCR test I assume. Do I have to download any apps/get any more permissions?

Does anyone know what the requirements are to depart Argentina on a flight? Negative PCR test I assume. Do I have to download any apps/get any more permissions?
You have only to fill out the declaracion jurada for the govt here, but the place you are going may require a negative pcr, something that will be checked by the airline personal when you check in.

You have only to fill out the declaracion jurada for the govt here, but the place you are going may require a negative pcr, something that will be checked by the airline personal when you check in.

This.

The answer to this is probably here somewhere, but I can't find it. We are on the Delta flight leaving EZE at 11:40 pm tomorrow. What time should we arrive at the airport?

Anyone seen folks traveling with pets? Would like to go home but can't leave my dog... I thought I read somewhere that pets are banned from AR flights for the time being.

The answer to this is probably here somewhere, but I can't find it. We are on the Delta flight leaving EZE at 11:40 pm tomorrow. What time should we arrive at the airport?
If you arrive too early, you have to wait outside

That is one of the reasons for my question. Does anyone know how far in advance they let you enter?

Back