Reduced flight schedules and current entry / exit requirements

go to a farmacia, you won't find it at eze anywhere

but at least you can get a bloomin onion at outback steakhouse now!

Do I actually need the face shield to fly still? Or is just an N-95 mask ok?

I've seen face shields at Farmacity, and I ordered N95 masks off MercadoLibre, but you need to check with your airline to see the exact requirements. There might be specific requirements regarding your baggage. And I'd get travel insurance with COVID included, in case you're not insured in the US or wherever you might pass through.

Hi Everyone

I was wondering what others have experienced upon returning. We just returned and I am wondering how this process works. I see a few people commented back in March/April before the 2nd wave hit. has anything really changed?

So we have no plans to leave our house during our 7 days here (even though we are fully vaccinated). But I am wondering if we really need that test on day 7. If we get it, do we have to upload it somewhere? Does someone come ask us for it?
I arrived yesterday. I live in CABA. They called me this morning to check on me if I had any symptoms etc. Said they will call everyday until day 6 and on that day they will give me a turno for the following day to get tested in one of the facilities of la Ciudad. If negative you are free.

They now call you when you get back? I did a 7 day quarantine in December and no one ever looked or asked for me.

I arrived yesterday. I live in CABA. They called me this morning to check on me if I had any symptoms etc. Said they will call everyday until day 6 and on that day they will give me a turno for the following day to get tested in one of the facilities of la Ciudad. If negative you are free.
So we came back and then heard nothing. No one called us, no one checked on us and absolutely no follow up since then. Seems like they only follow up on some people. Perhaps they have some criteria to determine who they actually follow up on or its random.

Did you give them a fixed home phone or a mobile phone?

I gave them a cell. It was a call from the Health Department at CABA. They were not really checking if I was home but asking if I had symptoms. I said no and that I was vaccinated. She asked when and with which vaccine and took note. They said they will call everyday but they didn't. They should call one day before the end of the cuarentena to give me turno to get a PCR at La Rural on day 7 thou.

I gave them a cell. It was a call from the Health Department at CABA. They were not really checking if I was home but asking if I had symptoms. I said no and that I was vaccinated. She asked when and with which vaccine and took note. They said they will call everyday but they didn't. They should call one day before the end of the cuarentena to give me turno to get a PCR at La Rural on day 7 thou.

I know someone who returned a couple of weeks ago. They never called. Other friemnds returned a couple of months ago. No calls.

Back