Reduced flight schedules and current entry / exit requirements

I gave them a cell. It was a call from the Health Department at CABA. They were not really checking if I was home but asking if I had symptoms. I said no and that I was vaccinated. She asked when and with which vaccine and took note. They said they will call everyday but they didn't. They should call one day before the end of the cuarentena to give me turno to get a PCR at La Rural on day 7 thou.
i am sure they won't call me because i don't have a local phone number.

Seems there is a “crackdown” underway... 287 facing criminal charges already... to be expected after a case of Delta variant Covid (a far more infectious strain that is concerning the health authorities here and elsewhere) was identified in a traveler returning from the US recently and their past failures keeping Manaus strain out etc.

Received another call today from CABA health people, gave a turno for la Rural on Thursday to get tested to end the cuarentena. Said it's free of charge.

Received another call today from CABA health people, gave a turno for la Rural on Thursday to get tested to end the cuarentena. Said it's free of charge.
It's normally a quick in and out, don't bother with the car lane entrance on Sarmiento, that takes longer. Get out of your taxi at the roundabout exit on Santa Fe (just where the chaos begins because Policía de la Ciudad are "helping" to organize the traffic from there). Keep the ticket kiosk on your left and walk into La Rural.

returned To BA last Wednesday. Received a call the next two days. Said they would call back on Tuesday(today) with an appointment time for Wednesday. Haven’t received a call yet. Would that mean my quarantine will be over tomorrow? Without a final test?

How do they calculate the days (10 total) required for quarantine? I think they start with the day of the PCR test. For example if you got the PCR test on 1st June are you finished on June 10?

It's normally a quick in and out, don't bother with the car lane entrance on Sarmiento, that takes longer. Get out of your taxi at the roundabout exit on Santa Fe (just where the chaos begins because Policía de la Ciudad are "helping" to organize the traffic from there). Keep the ticket kiosk on your left and walk into La Rural.
I live close, I will just walk, a bit of staying after staying home for 7 days.

10 days from the sample
Yes and no. In my case they counted 7 days from arrival. Which is day 9 from the sample. As long as you get tested on day 7 from arrival especially if you do it in a facility of the Ciudad and THEY have invited you to get tested that day and the results are negative, you will be fine.

Last time I came in under the new rules no one called and I didn’t know what to do about the test on day 7 so just booked centralab myself. Sounds like they’re a bit more organised this time.

Back