Reeses peanut butter cups.......

Question, do you know if the ban on imported products will have any impact on your business?

I actually had a discussion about this with the owner of the company that imports candy and toys from the USA. He says that he doesn't think there will be any problems as what he imports isn't manufactured by any company in Argentina and aduana taxes him as if the candy were toys and not actual foodstuffs.

Thanks for your inquiries, but I don't open the store on Sundays unless it's right before an important holiday. Hope to see those interested during the week. Store hours are 9:30AM to 8:30PM

Thanks again to all!!

You mean there are reeses here? and I have been living like a fool without them? Thanks for the tip :)

Yes, Reeses are here in all their glory. I really love the people that have come by my shop to pick them up and a few came in just to say hi!!

A shout out to William from Chacarita, (native of Michigan), Arthur from Palermo (navtive of New York), Natalie from Zona Norte (native of Florida) Ellis from Palermo (native of Atlanta, GA) and Jim from Belgrano (native of Virginia)

Cheers,
David

I'm coming in soon!!

Don't Junior Mints count as toys as well? :)

got Kit Kats??? got them on the Buquebus a year ago... never to be seen again.....

Kit Kats have been very hard to get as well as 3 Musketeers. The last time I had a chance to buy a limited supply they were VERY expensive. The cost would be about $15,00 so I skipped them. The problem is they are not officially approved for sale in Argentina by the equivalent of the FDA.

Back