Refer me a good agency for temporary rentals

Ceviche

Registered
Hi,

any good agency for 6 months rentals?

My landlord is driving me crazy over internet.

I pay 1650 us$ for a 1 Br apartment ( in a nice building and location) and he poses as if I am paying pittance!

I mean in todays time and age, do you not think, I am the kind of tenant he should respect?

There are LOTS of apartment rentals out there. I'd suggest anyone not happy with their landlord to just move to another property. It's all supply and demand here and if the owner thinks he can get more, all the power to him.

Some landlords are really foolish when they have a good tenant and keep trying to raise the rent. Just leave if you're not happy.

Also, not hesitate to check out all the sites like www.airbnb.com They don't pay the owners until 24 hours after check-in so you always can let AirBnb know if the apartment is not as advertised. Also many owners list on owner direct websites like VRBO or Homeaway. You always have more flexibility dealing directly with owners vs management companies.

I would recommend buenosairesstay.com as well. I used them many times and I've always been happy with the apartments and with the landlords.

Actually I love my landlord. I know his for 5 years. He is just driving me nuts over the internet connection.

Tell me guys. if I get a high speed internet on my own name using my DNi..when i shift ..does the high speed internet shift to my new location or does it belong to the landlord.

Be aware, this is a temporary rental when I pay per month in us$...and no utilities is paid by me.

Ceviche said:
Actually I love my landlord. I know his for 5 years. He is just driving me nuts over the internet connection.

Tell me guys. if I get a high speed internet on my own name using my DNi..when i shift ..does the high speed internet shift to my new location or does it belong to the landlord.

Be aware, this is a temporary rental when I pay per month in us$...and no utilities is paid by me.

Honestly, if this is the case, I recommend you just sign up and get your own Internet connection. If everything else is ideal and you like your landlord and enjoy your property, just ask your landlord if you can have him cancel the internet and ask him to subtract the cost that he was paying and just sign up for your own.

You mentioned that you have your DNI already so no reason not to sign up with Fibertel. They typically have no promotions but even without a promotion it's pretty fast.

Your landlord most likely has no control over the quality of his provider and they are typically horrible. I've had the best results with Fibertel.

No, your account won't automatically move over to your new property but you can probably ask to transfer it. I've never done it so not sure how complicated it is but I can't imagine it would be too difficult or just cancel it and establish new service.

Establishing internet service if you have a DNI isn't difficult so if everything else is great, I'd just ask him to cancel it and allow you to sign up for whatever provider you want.

Good properties in good areas are still doing fairly well with temporary rentals and tourists so it might just be that your landlord thinks he can do better.

But if everything else is great as you mentioned, just negotiate to get your own internet.

Back