Remote Global Travel Advisor for US Startup

marcharrison777

Registered
Great opportunity if you're well traveled, and confident in being able to sell a multitude of major travel brands. If you consider yourself strong in world geography (%), cultural nuances, destinations and highlights across all continents. Please send me a message and I'll send you the job description. We're looking for an expat in Argentina with a broad, worldly, and relatable knowledge to destinations worldwide. The brands part is half the battle, knowing how to talk about destinations relatively smoothly is the other big part. If you're already familiar with brands like Intrepid, G Adventures, Trafalgar, Topdeck, Contiki, etc... that's a plus. Email me if you have questions and would like to submit your CV and cover letter. [email protected]

this sounds interesting, can you give an indication on the salary range offered?

this sounds interesting, can you give an indication on the salary range offered?
Hello, remuneration is outlined in the job description attached. If you believe you’re a fit for this position, please send your CV along with a cover letter to [email protected], explaining why you’re the perfect candidate to grow with Travelstride.

Looking forward...
Marc

Attachments

• 2023 JD - Global Trip Consultant (APR'23).pdf
    98.5 KB · Views: 26
Back