Reporting contact with an international fugitive in BA?

Status
Not open for further replies.
steveinbsas said:
Fuck you.

THIS IS HOW I LOOK TODAY!

Post your own photo, asshole.

(your chioce, your face or your anus...as if there is any difference)

Wow, I was not trying to be mean, I was just asking about the sudden change of photos. Even you must know the change was pretty drastic. I don't even bother with photos, so I figured you were trying to make a statement that I was not understanding. That was all. I really was not being an asshole....well that was not what I was going for, I could be an asshole, but I was not trying to piss you off...OK, I am a asshole but you know you do open it up for people like me...

I have just heard that he abandoned his poor cat. I have met her and sheis sweet and lovely and I feelterrible for the poor mite. i remember a recent post on here where people came forward to adopt a girl's cat- any volunteers? Bill's roommate has been taking care of her but he leaves in a week....

Hello to all. I am sorry to say that I was living with the infamous Bill Buckley for the last, at least, 4 months and he also conned me too.

Firstly, I would like to apologise to the other people who Bill owed money. I knew he was wanted for fraud in the US and owed people money here for the last 3 or so weeks. I am sorry that I did nothing which could have at least led to everyone having a crack at him.

Anyway moving on. As Rachel has said above this, Bill left his cat when he ran off as well. I am really not a cat person and this cat despises me but most importantly I am leaving Buenos Aires on Sunday. So if anybody would like a cat, do not worry she is free, she is friendly with everybody (except for me) and yes people seem to like her.

If anybody is interested please do reply to these posts, leaving your contact details so I can get in touch with you and hopefully pass on this cat.

Thank you.

Is the cat's name Mr. Bigglesworth? And am i the only person that finds humor in him owning a cat? just sayin

As Rachel has said above this, Bill left his cat when he ran off as well. I am really not a cat person and this cat despises me but most importantly I am leaving Buenos Aires on Sunday. So if anybody would like a cat, do not worry she is free, she is friendly with everybody (except for me) and yes people seem to like her.

If anybody is interested please do reply to these posts, leaving your contact details so I can get in touch with you and hopefully pass on this cat.

Might I suggest creating a new thread with a subject such as "Cat In Need of Immediate Home?" The post will probably reach many more people that way instead of bogged down on the 12th page of an old, non-related thread. I'm not in BA to take her, but I really hope the poor thing finds a new and loving home.

What a P.O.S this clown is. Being a con man is one thing, but once you start abusing/neglecting/abandonong children and animals you have entered another whole level of douchebaggery. :mad:

Admin,
Why is my previous post from this morning not showing up on this thread?

Bill and i became friends about a year ago. It was pretty obvious he had to constantly lie and come up with stories to keep friendship interesting. i really did not care at the time. He asked me for several favors specifically to introduce him to my business contacts. And foolish of me, I did. One day my main contact at Transcambio asked me what the heck was I doing introducing "that guy" to them ... I realized there was something more serious behind his lies and i took some distance but always keeping the friendship going (through emails) since he owed me 250 PESOS that he asked me on FEB 10 "just for the weekend" while he was waiting on a 30,000 USD wire transfer on Monday to pay his employees at Call South. He was supposed to cash it at Transcambio. He then emailed me a phony wire confirmation asking me to help him collect those 30,000 USD and that Transcambio was reluctant to pay him. I understood then, he was much more that i could have ever imagined and i gave it up. Every week since then, he does shoot an email or a brief response saying that he will pay me back. He claims he is in Russia now, which of course, i found out is not true.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back