Reporting contact with an international fugitive in BA?

Status
Not open for further replies.
LostinBA said:
Hey Steve, why are you so obsessed with this guy? Who cares. Lots of expats are working as freelance, in negro or starting business that they hire people and then after proving the business model, take it legal and move everyone to white. Why are you so obsessed? Are you that bored out in the boondocks where you live? Sounds like a paradise to me...can't you find some other hobby but this thread?

Hey LostinBA, This "guy" is the antithesis of the expats you just described. I'm sure the employees he never paid care very much. He's also an international fugitive with felony warrants against him in Colorado. Can't you see the difference?

I started this thread with a question as another thread which made a direct accusation that the Bill Buckley in BA was the same William Buckley that was wanted in Colorado had been deleted a few minutes earlier. That thread also identified" Bill Buckley wanted in Colorado was the member BAFinance here in the forum.

This is just one of more than a hundred threads I've started and since joining the forum. I may have more posts in total than any other member but I average less than three posts per day. I spend most of the day working outside with the computer on and speakers in the window so I can listen to a CNN radio station.

There are over 9000 threads in the "expat life" forum. This thread now ranks fourth in the number of views with over 20,000 and that number is still climbing. Apparently a lot of people are interested as much as I am. I don't think of our favorite fugitive much unless I am viewing new posts in the thread itself, but I'm happy this thread has received so much attention.

I never met Billyboy but he first got my attention when he bragged about jumping turnstyles to avoid paying the train fare. Didn't your parents teach you that someone who breaks the rules and brags about it, even if it's a very minor violation, is also likely to break the bigger rules, often harming others?

Mine did.

steveinbsas said:
Hey LostinBA, This "guy" is the antithesis of the expats you just described. I'm sure the employees he never paid care very much. He's also an international fugitive with felony warrants against him in Colorado. Can't you see the difference?

I started this thread with a question as another thread which made a direct accusation that the Bill Buckley in BA was the same William Buckley that was wanted in Colorado had been deleted a few minutes earlier. That thread also identified" Bill Buckley wanted in Colorado was the member BAFinance here in the forum.

This is just one of more than a hundred threads I've started and since joining the forum. I may have more posts in total than any other member but I average less than three posts per day. I spend most of the day working outside with the computer on and speakers in the window so I can listen to a CNN radio station.

There are over 9000 threads in the "expat life" forum. This thread now ranks fourth in the number of views with over 20,000 and that number is still climbing. Apparently a lot of people are interested as much as I am. I don't think of our favorite fugitive much unless I am viewing new posts in the thread itself, but I'm happy this thread has received so much attention.

I never met Billyboy but he first got my attention when he bragged about jumping turnstyles to avoid paying the train fare. Didn't your parents teach you that someone who breaks the rules and brags about it, even if it's a very minor violation, is also likely to break the bigger rules, often harming others?

Mine did.

You're completely correct and I apologize. I just kept seeing this thread come up over the past year and there were too many posts to really delve into it. Now that I've really looked into it, I agree. This is a genuinely bad person who has hurt alot of people and deserves what he gets. Even if the authorities don't get him, Karma will. I'll bet he lives a pretty miserable life.

beastley said:
Thanks for clarifying.

As a precaution I spent this afternoon notifying Xoom. I have also provided them with his aliases so hopefully this will help in cut off his finances. I have engaged Dana and the Attorney General requesting guidance and have directed them to Xoom since I have confirmation that his mother previously wired him money using that financial service.

Now it's time to notify the Russian embassy here and update them about the fake Mike Nemetski passport. If anybody has updated AFIP let me know since it was mentioned earlier in the thread, if not I will do it tomorrow.

----

Xoom have gotten back to me and have indicated they are investigating their end. Let's hope both his aliases are now flagged and they perform their due diligence should he attempt to use the service.

It looks like Scam Informer also has an article about him too and his fraudulent company 'The Lease Brokers' written by one of his victims.

I don't have the option to submit links but a quick Google will bring it up.

The search continues.

beastley said:
----

Xoom have gotten back to me and have indicated they are investigating their end. Let's hope both his aliases are now flagged and they perform their due diligence should he attempt to use the service.

It looks like Scam Informer also has an article about him too and his fraudulent company 'The Lease Brokers' written by one of his victims.

I don't have the option to submit links but a quick Google will bring it up.

The search continues.

Here is the link.

http://www.scaminformer.com/scam-re...william-p-buckley-is-a-scammer-in-c13442.html

Someone should also contact More Argentina (the place that Xoom uses in Argentina) to notify them of this con artist.

Steve I´m new here, I don´t really know how this works, ja. But I might have some info for you about this subject. How can I contact you?

As one of the scammed employees, I sincerely hope the net closes and puts an end to his "douchebaggery nonsense".

Yesterday I received a PM from another member saying that Bill had been arrested by the Colorado AG but I haven't been able to find any confirmation on the web.

Confirmed Steve,

I requested an update from Dana (Colorado DA) and she indicated he was caught over a month ago in Colorado and is currently awaiting trial for those previous fraud charges. She also mentioned we can contact Arapahoe County Jail for more information regarding his incarceration. Lastly, she is also hoping to speak to anybody who received Xoom or Western Union transfers on his behalf. Dana's contact details: [email protected]

Cheers

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back