Reporting contact with an international fugitive in BA?

Status
Not open for further replies.
toongeorges said:
Hey woman,

you sound exactly as to why I do not like so many Western women. Just as much as women can sense what men are thinking, so can men sense what women think. Not all men are crap, but those who are not avoid women who look down upon men, because such women have nothing to offer.

Have you ever wondered that some reason why you encounter bad men may lie with yourself?
If it sounds like an asshole, then..........

he is an outcast who cares for nothing but money...now he can't even get his money...Without money he is just another pitiful moron...We all take risks in life...he must be so used to being useless he has just accepted it. He paid some people at Callsouth...probably with money stolen form some of you...I still say Milosh Zorica is the guy you should go after...IMO he is the an accessory and guilty of fraud.

BB can't go back to the US unless he is willing to face the music. He will be arrested upon arrival. If he is still in Argentina how can he live? It's doubtful he has any money in a US or Argentine bank. If he does and uses an ATM, that will leave a paper trail for the authorities to follow.

The only way he can get a free ride now is to turn himself in to US authorities (perhaps through the embassy), and he will probably have to get used to prison food and a culture that will require a great deal of assjudgement, er I mean adjustment.

If that's the case he won't find any women looking down on him for a long time, especially if he is charged with interstate flight to avoid prosecution...which is even worse than the charges he currently faces in Colorado as it's a federal offense.

I can't see him being able to go anywhere else in Argentina where there are enough expats to scam in order to survive.

Probably Uruguay or Peru, both are places with plenty of expats to rip off. Too bad there is no way to warn them.

I have no context whatsoever for this rather esoteric thread, and have no idea who you guys are talking about. However, I did do business with a company called CallSouth here in Georgia. They always seemed very flaky and had chronic problems paying their (very small) bill, and finally just checked out altogether and defaulted on several months' obligations. They did something related to alarm installation and monitoring, but seemed to dabble in other aspects of telephony as well. Now that you guys mention call centers, it got me wondering.

steveinbsas said:
BB can't go back to the US unless he is willing to face the music. He will be arrested upon arrival. If he is still in Argentina how can he live? It's doubtful he has any money in a US or Argentine bank. If he does and uses an ATM, that will leave a paper trail for the authorities to follow.

The only way he can get a free ride now is to turn himself in to US authorities (perhaps through the embassy), and he will probably have to get used to prison food and a culture that will require a great deal of assjudgement, er I mean adjustment.

If that's the case he won't find any women looking down on him for a long time, especially if he is charged with international flight to avoid prosecution...which is even worse than the charges he currently faces in Colorado as it's a federal offense.

I can't see him being able to go anywhere else in Argentina where there are enough expats to scam in order to survive.

Well, even I didn t read the whole tread, just the comments in this page, unless he might be facing death penalty, it is probably better to be in Jail for a short time in the US than to be poor in Argentina for ever.

However, Argentina is not a good destination for people who is escaping from police because we have extradition treaty with the US. Brasil and Venezuela are better destinations. Even Priebke and Eichman were here for long time, they got arrested or kiddnaped by foreing authorities sonner or later, prosecuted and jailed or executed.

And, if this person is planning to crime here, good luck if he got arrested.

Regards

Although, to be fair, the extraction of Eichmann was no thanks to any kind of extradition treaty whatsoever. :)

toongeorges said:
Hey woman,

you sound exactly as to why I do not like so many Western women. Just as much as women can sense what men are thinking, so can men sense what women think. Not all men are crap, but those who are not avoid women who look down upon men, because such women have nothing to offer.

Have you ever wondered that some reason why you encounter bad men may lie with yourself?

Actually, I have a lot of amazing men in my life - here and a little everywhere, from my man, my best friend, friends, friends' bfs or husbands - to my dad, uncles, cousins. Don't worry about me, thanks.

I do think it gives me a great advantage in identifying men who aren't confident and having a good character.

The fact that you were so quick to assume I'm some angry woman who hates men says far more about you than me. I just thought he was a bit of a douche and wasn't sure why.

For those of you wanting to debate the merits of expat men and women, please start a new thread. For those of you who would like to continue talking about how Bill's head and face resemble a testicle, please continue.

AlexanderB said:
I have no context whatsoever for this rather esoteric thread, and have no idea who you guys are talking about. However, I did do business with a company called CallSouth here in Georgia. They always seemed very flaky and had chronic problems paying their (very small) bill, and finally just checked out altogether and defaulted on several months' obligations. They did something related to alarm installation and monitoring, but seemed to dabble in other aspects of telephony as well. Now that you guys mention call centers, it got me wondering.

hey AlexandeB, Bill many times told me that "his college roommate" who lived in Georgia was the person that set him up with the call centre and that he made lots of money running campaigns for an alarm instalation system and monitoring. It must be the same. i know as a fact that his friend provided the software and taugh Bill to set it up here in BA. i guess he also passed him the knowledge default on obligations and scamm people! What a duchebag pro!

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back