Residency application

steveinbsas said:
If you thought I looked more like Ted Bundy than Ted Kaczynski (or Charlie Manson) you might have wanted to marry me...

No Steve, I don't want to marry you. Assholes are plentiful here in BA, and you are not my type of asshole. There are much pretty ones here.

The immigration process was not simple in the past and that was my point.

garygrunson said:
No Steve, I don't want to marry you. Assholes are plentiful here in BA, and you are not my type of asshole. There are much pretty ones here.

The correct term is prettier. :p

And you can kiss mine. :D

You have compared me to Charlie Manson and the unabomber.

IF I made any comments about you being a butt f@@Kinfg F@G just imagine the shit I would hear.

But the latter is just a "lifestyle choice" as opposed the to savage crimes committed by men like the unabomber and those "inspired" by Charle Manson.

When have I ever posted anything that would justify such a comparrison...except the change of my photo?

garygrunson said:
But you were already in the system, so it was just a change of category. I kind of thought you meant you were starting from scratch and able to process in one visit.

So if you had just arrived with a tourist visa and married, this would not have been so easy?

I was required to present all the documentation again as if it was a new application, I even got my passport legalised and a new birth certificate (the DNI people had retained my original in 2008).

I treated it as a fresh application, it wasnt a mere change of category.

Whether me being in the system helped, I cannot say, but I complied with all the requirements of a new applicant.

steveinbsas said:
The correct term is prettier. :p

And you can kiss mine. :D

I am a top Steve you are totally a bottom but assume the position for someone else. I am not interested in your hole.

garygrunson said:
I am a top Steve you are totally a bottom but assume the position for someone else. I am not interested in your hole.

I assure you I am only interseted in femdoms. :p

I should stop but the bottle of wine has started to kick in....

Steve, I am sorry for the Charles Manson reference, I was just not thinking clearly. however the Unabomber was more on target, so that was my mistake.

No one is going to congratulate you are not calling me a butt f@@Kinfg F@G, so get over that. But I appreciate the restraint.

I will stop calling you an asshole as well. Congrats.

garygrunson said:
Steve, I am sorry for the Charles Manson reference, I was just not thinking clearly. however the Unabomber was more on target.

Gary, I don't have a hoody and I would never use force against anyone. I was actually in Utah and one block from the city center in the Salt Lake City when the bomb by the unabomber exploded!

steveinbsas said:
Gary, I don't have a hoody and I would never use force against anyone. I was actually in Utah and one block from the city center in the Salt Lake City when the bomb by the unabomber exploded!

Is sending a bomb via mail forcing someone? I always thought that people who use bombs are just cowards, and were actually scared of people. Ted was scared of people. He used a hoodie to send his bombs, never using force against people. All of his crimes were very anonymous.

Your post about the dangers of city life and the value of the "off the grid" lifestyle...that is where the comparisons came from. I don't think you are dangerous, maybe some of your ideas are a little nuts. Ted is schizophrenic, I am not sure about you yet.

Back