Residency Through A Grandmother

Member4413

Registered
hi my grandmother born in argentina buenos aires.. she died 30 years ago
would she still have a record in argentina ?
and could it be possible for me to get the argentine PR through her record as a relative sponsor or something ..
please if somebody had or has a same situation like that please replay ..

hi thanks for replay,
iam from lebanon my grandmother died in lebanon and she is from my father's side and my father died also.
i born in lebanon and my father as well my mother has no connection to argentina ..
only my grandmother from my father's side.

hi thanks for replay,
iam from lebanon my grandmother died in lebanon and she is from my father's side and my father died also.
i born in lebanon and my father as well my mother has no connection to argentina ..
only my grandmother from my father's side.
I'm not 100% sure, but I think what you want to do may not work. You're going to have to go ask the people that work for Migraciones if you can get residence through your deceased grandmother. If you're still in contact with any of your relatives here in Argentina, ask them to help you too.

you will need to have evidence, in form of your grandmother's birth certificate. After that is obtained,therefater it depends on your lawyers and the judge and the law of the land. it won't be a cake walk.

Residency is based on family sponsorship. If she is dead, there is no reason to unite a family group.

Citizenship is based on blood. The law says that the babies of Argentinians are Argentinias if the parents ask for that, or if he/she do it since when he/she is 18 years old.

The first reading is no, it is not possible.

However, it can be discussed at Court if you have proper arguments.

iam going to hire a good attorney for this situation
thanks for you reply guys

Back