Residency Without Fitting Any Category !!!!

Ok, it was lost in translation.

The six months beggins when you arrive and finish when the year change. It means that if you arrive the 2nd of july you can stay until the next year june 29 without creating liability.

NickF, i do litigate citizenship for irregulars at federal courts. One of the requirements is to have an honest way of living. Judges used to ask to pay taxes but, without legal residency, it is not posible.
If you work being irregular, the DNM fines your boss in 220.000 pesos and they put a lot of pressure on him to regularize you ir to fire you.
The point is that about 90% of my clients were victims of trafficking and the irregular entry banns you for gettibg a legal residency.
The situation of the expats is similar, you cannit get a dni because of the country where you were born. This is discriminative. mercosur citizens get it very steaight forward.
The Federal Chamber accepted that you don't pay tax only if it is impossible for you to get legal residency.
DNI temporario is legal residency, so, you can pay, you have to pay.
Yes, I m very confident because I was litigating this for 5 years before I made the chamber to change its mind. It means that they said no many times abd I had to improve my arguments. Also, it means that I know how does think most of the federal judges.
So, i hace access to some precedents that accountants don't, because I m the lawyers of the case and I was notified on February 2015 that I finally won.

NickF, i do litigate citizenship for irregulars at federal courts. One of the requirements is to have an honest way of living. Judges used to ask to pay taxes but, without legal residency, it is not posible.
If you work being irregular, the DNM fines your boss in 220.000 pesos and they put a lot of pressure on him to regularize you ir to fire you.
The point is that about 90% of my clients were victims of trafficking and the irregular entry banns you for gettibg a legal residency.
The situation of the expats is similar, you cannit get a dni because of the country where you were born. This is discriminative. mercosur citizens get it very steaight forward.
The Federal Chamber accepted that you don't pay tax only if it is impossible for you to get legal residency.
DNI temporario is legal residency, so, you can pay, you have to pay.
Yes, I m very confident because I was litigating this for 5 years before I made the chamber to change its mind. It means that they said no many times abd I had to improve my arguments. Also, it means that I know how does think most of the federal judges.
So, i hace access to some precedents that accountants don't, because I m the lawyers of the case and I was notified on February 2015 that I finally won.

Ok, thanks. I understand why you have expertise on this. Thanks for explaining. Congrats to you on your work with victims of trafficking and congrats on what sounds like an important ruling.

Back