Restaurants in Palermo

Which Recoleta cafes / restos do you recommend?
Cafe BEIO on Arenales and Uruburu, Cafe Arenales on Arenales & Larrea. La Molinera Sta, Fe and Uriburu. Resto Norte Arenales and Ecuador. Menu Ejecutivo $ mostly Lunch Time Mon. to Thu.
La Querencia on Uriburu, regional dishes.

For Foodies, $$$$, El Burladero, Roux, Oviedo.."

Prices outside Palermo may be cheaper but quality may be lower? and if you add minimum $ARG 5000 round trip taxi fare. Maybe not competitive with my Recoleta Cafes that have Menu Ejecutivo (Main Course, dessert and Drink or wine) for $ ARG 6000.
I was generally speaking, that if prices are too steep, one should search elsewhere. Of course there are places in palermo, that are offering unique stuff, and quality, however if you are after old fashioned asado, you may find equal quality cheaper. I seriously doubt anyone can make milanesa worth 38000 pesos.

I would certainly stick to recoleta in your case. I'm few hundred kms outside of caba, so none of that is my option.

You can definetely eat cheaper and with better quality in most countries of the world now for the prices of similar restaurants in buenos aires . In any rsl club in australia very upmaket facilities for 15 us dollars tops you can get a full meal . I will post a menu as to confirm

Last edited:
You can definetely eat cheaper and with better quality in most countries of the world now for the prices of similar restaurants in buenos aires . In any rsl club in australia very upmaket facilities for 15 us dollars tops you can get a full meal . I will post a nenu as to confirm

one example menu, yep you made your point across the entirely of the food industry in BA. no other outcome is possible in your mind.

i guess youre moving back then since its so cheap?

Cafe BEIO on Arenales and Uruburu, Cafe Arenales on Arenales & Larrea. La Molinera Sta, Fe and Uriburu. Resto Norte Arenales and Ecuador. Menu Ejecutivo $ mostly Lunch Time Mon. to Thu.
La Querencia on Uriburu, regional dishes.

For Foodies, $$$$, El Burladero, Roux, Oviedo.."
THANKS. Any suggestions more in the heart of Recoleta or even Retiro?

Prices out of control..!
My favorite parrilla , "B.A. Grill" on Ave Santa Fe. Price of 1/2 Ojo de Bife (Ribeye) Steak. $19,600..!
I give up.
The waiter mentioned "local customers" gone, only tourists... !
When tourists leave...? Waiters are scared maybe resto will reduce personnel .?

Prices out of control..!
My favorite parrilla , "B.A. Grill" on Ave Santa Fe. Price of 1/2 Ojo de Bife (Ribeye) Steak. $19,600..!
I give up.
The waiter mentioned "local customers" gone, only tourists... !
When tourists leave...? Waiters are scared maybe resto will reduce personnel .?

tourism is way down now and many restaurants are empty . Prices are far too high now

Back