Resturant for Party

Mizu

Registered
Good Restaurant in BA for Birthday Party with decent price anyone?

Good Restaurant in BA for Birthday Party with decent price anyone?
Hi, Sam. How's it going?

You probably need to be more specific about what you actually want in order to get usable info but here's my two-pennoth:

Our kids treated me to a birthday tea at Hotel Alvear. Impeccable in every way and of course there was birthday cake! I wouldn't dream of asking them how much they paid for our experience but I'm sure it wasn't cheap.

When we've got something to celebrate we'll usually go to a particular parilla in Palermo. Nothing very special about that place except that it holds a lot of memories for us. And if it is more of a family occasion, we will just book a bigger table at the everyday restaurant we regularly patronise in our own little "village." The idea of "cakeage" hasn't reached our out-of-the-way corner of CABA so there's no formal arrangement: they are happy to cut up and serve our BYO cake, knowing that they'll get a generous propina from us at the end of it all.

Incidentally, I'm not recommending "our" parilla or "our" family restaurant: just go and celebrate in the places that mean something to you.

Thank you!

Im still a newbie only here one year.

We have a couple of places we like, still working on finding thrm.

The question has been resolved!

I mentioned to have a get together with her family. Lucky I contacted one of her sisters, and she informed me that she arranged to have one at her other sisters!

I have another year to find a few favorite places!

Soon we will be moving out to Ituzaingo, the adventure begins!

Thank you for your help.

PS One favorite is Dragon Porteno for Chinese as good as any in NY.

Back