Retiring to BA?

Courtesy of another expat who googled to answer my question about Club Anchorena SW....http://www.elmundodelsexo.com.ar/boliches2.html

To bigbadwolf: You pose a great question when you wrote: "Argentina might be an attractive place to spend some months each year, and even Buenos Aires may be palatable in small doses, but I can't help wondering how many Europeans and North Americans could settle in for the long haul."
I arived here in May (2006) to see what it is like in the "southern winter". Now that I have that experience (with no snow but one VERY memorable hail storm), I settled in Recoletta (after six months in Palermo (blvd charcas)....As I worte previoulsy, I am 56 and have no desire to live in the US. I love Paris but it is too expensive (for me). I speak enough Spanish to communicate well enough. I am a single man and I find the "single life" here very, vry attractive....a MODEST budget is sufficient to go out to restauarnts several nights a week......and my girlfriend (who is from Montevedio) and I love club anchorena.....(though it is an "adult" club, it is also a great pleace just to go dancing...)

How many members here would go to a swingers club for dancing ?

Back