Right Wing Coup E'tat In Brazil

A lot of people have been asking me my opinion about what is going on in Brazil.

At first, I must say I was happy that my fellow compatriots were more prone to defending public interest.

The gigantic disproportion of the protest, however, combined with many other facts has lead me to CLEARLY BELIEVE THAT THE ISSUE IS A RIGHT-WING coup d'état ATTEMPT.

Please share this! Let the truth be heard!

The best government Brazil has ever had will remain strong in power!

Once again: please share!

Just an idea: maybe we arent getting the joke.
A newbie posts an hysterical message over and over again? No time to explain or support her thesis (except for a document thats in Portugese)? because she's busy spreading the word? and has15 tabs open in Occupy Brazil (whatever that is 15 tabs seem like alot)?
Can't be serious.

Its actually much worst than the usual South American right wing coup. In fact, its all a plot by Portuguese imperial revanchists to return Brasil to its colonial status and enslave the current population to work on giant sugar fazendas, so they can repay the Portuguese debts to the Germans, who are in turn plotting to use the Euro to turn Germany into the fifth Reich and re-conquer Europe. Luckily, the CIA was not able to stop America’s Kenyan born president from signing an alliance with the interstellar Aliens held prisoner in area 51 against the Tri Lateral Commission and Bilderberg Group’s plan for world domination. And why do you think that Elvis and JFK have never been photographed together?

Well, it went like this:

A lot of people, somewhere, asked for her opinion. Raise your hand if you're one of them. Gimme some time to get a head count.
Then, she formed an opinion but it turned to be the wrong one. So, no rushing or jumping to conclusions just yet. Keep those horses on hold the best is still to come...

The following/revised impressions are not just base for another partially misinformed opinion but way better. Here comes THE TRUTH.
Plain, simple, absolute!

Can't beat that, Can't you reactionnaire swines, can you?

More teen angst.

You can lower your arms down now, thanks.

I just got off the phone after talking to my older Brazilian friend (resides in Sao Paolo)for over an hour about the current situation there. I had directed him to the "Hi my name is Carla..."video with the question"is that an accurate albeit simplistic response to what the protests are about?" He said "yes, it's very true, but worse!" When I asked about the possibility of a right wing plot he LAUGHED and said" no one knows where the military stands on anything"...
So much for conspiracy theorists! The Brazilians have plenty of legitimate issues to be pissed off about. Many issues are the same as here. Except the Heath care system here is definately better, and luckily for Cristina (although I doubt she sees it that way) the Supreme Courts latest finding against her "judicial reforms" just might have helped avert the protests from spreading here too...

When I asked about the possibility of a right wing plot he LAUGHED

There is no right wing in Brazil. Not anymore. At least not in the sense that people from Europe or the US would define "right wing".
There are two main parties in Brazil: PT (left) and PSDB (center-left) and a bunch of smaller parties that are either left or center-left. There are no major parties preaching "neo liberalism", free markets or small government. The closest we have to a "right wing" movement is the evangelical front, who are anti-gay marriage and anti-abortion and support the death penalty. But on the economic front, they support the same policies as the left and center-left groups.
So, there can't be a "right wing" coup in Brazil because there is no "right wing" to do it.

hahaha, what a joke! right wing coup in Brasil! So the one million persons yesterday were all kids of bourgeois, oligarchs who fight against the all so popular and left wing Dilma? Were does this so typical Argentinean lack of sense or reality comes from? People here don't care about having an opinion about something they don't have the minimum clue what they're talking about.

Back