Robbery at my store - Av. Triunvirato 3883 Villa Urquiza

Hey I come from New York City, where robberies in stores and banks have sometimes been very very violent, shootouts inside of stores, with police, etc. From past experience, calm is the best way to go. This could be classified as violent since a gun was displayed although no force was used either way thank goodness.

You should contact all the news outlets regarding the rash of robberies in your area. They may feature your video and without a doubt, someone knows the perps.

RichardP said:
You should contact all the news outlets regarding the rash of robberies in your area. They may feature your video and without a doubt, someone knows the perps.

Then the guys who pulled the robbery see the video on the news and they or their friends come back and teach the owner a lesson...

Sorry to say but that isnt the wisest of ideas.

Since i was already robbed, obviously somebody was watching to begin with. By not saying anything, this will keep on happening over and over and over again. I don't believe in keeping quiet if a crime was committed the fear that people have in the streets is only increasing each and every day and sometimes you have to be brave and just speak up!! I was born and raised in new york city to a family of immigrants that is part cuban and part russian 2 brave groups of people.......off the boat and there is little that i fear. If i am murdered over this well that would be the worst case scenario but at least i will have said something so others are aware and can maybe do something to make things better.

Sorry you were robbed - must have been hard to keep from fighting back.

Publicity, and raising a big ruckus, should warn other robbers to steer clear of your block. Thieves don't want trouble, and count on people keeping quiet and cooperating during their holdups.

That surveillance tape should be a godsend for any news channel - it is so clear and detailed.

very scary...I'm really sorry!
Luckily nobody got hurt! Thank God for that!

just a piece of advice...don't post it in you tube or public places as they might go back for revange...sad..but true...we never know what type of person we might be dealing with...

Hope the police are already working on it !

Local robbers are too lazy to go for that "revenge" movie stuff. They prefer to use their time on easy robberies.

Sorry to hear about your bad luck David. I and I´m sure all expats send you our virtual support.

Back