Rugby World Cup

rrptownley said:
"
Keep an eye on the Sugar facebook page. The owners aren´t rugby fans but they may be cajoled into showing it.

One of the owners IS a big rugby fan.;)
All games within the permitted legal bar hours are shown (till 5am)

Gringoboy said:
Allez les bleus!
Great to be Welsh today :)

The two outsiders won today, let's wish the same for the Albiceleste!

I've rarely seen the Brits making so many mistakes. Wilko definitely had a problem with this ball. The Bleus could also have scored a bit more also & they finally played the way they should (at least for 60 mins).

Que le meilleur gagne !

If I'm at a bar to watch the match and they switch off the TV there will be problems! It's my stag do but I told everyone I don't care where we go or what we do but at 5 is the rugby si o si! vamos gales

I will claim that 2% Welsh heritage (that my mother thinks we have) and my Argentine presence and pull for those two teams for as long as they remain... and even after that.

My Dad was born in Bridgend, S Wales and played rugby for that club, had a trial for his country and played for the Royal Navy. My Mum was born in Cardiff., but I was born near Plymouth. I therefore claim 100% Welsh heritage.
Hiraeth!

Wales-NZ for the final!

Ugly game by the Bleus. Welsh can have regrets & would have deserved a win, congrats to them (and merci Monsieur Rolland!).

What a finish!

Thread starter Similar threads Forum Replies Date
E Expat Life 0
Gringoboy Entertainment 12
D Newcomers Forum 7
N Entertainment 0
S Culture 3
Back