Running Routes - Clubs - Partners Etc.

I should be arriving on the 7th, I'll keep an eye on this topic as I would be more than glad to have some people to run with, even if it's a bit away from where I'll live.

Just checked and it looks like the BsAs Marathon is Sunday, October 13, 2013. That's just shy of 6 months - plenty of time to train. My full marathon days are over but I'd be interested to see if I can do a PR for a half-marathon. My best run so far is 2:02:04 - I stopped to take a pee instead of peeing on the run (like any good triathlete) - cost me 2 minutes #%$@! :(

I'd want to target 1:50. Maybe we can get a handful of people together to train.

You can find the marathon link here http://maratondebuenosaires.org/informacion/

The 21K (1/2 Marathon) is here http://21kmbuenosaires.org/

It looks like the races are on different dates - the 1/2 in September and the Full in Oct. I guess that way you can run the 1/2 as one of your long training runs in prep for the marathon a month later. It's practically a perfect time, to give yourself a recovery week before the actual race.

Hey! I have just started running again and I run in the evening starting by the recoleta cemetary and heading throuth the parks down to Palermo. I would love someone to run with! Let me know if anyone is in this area or neaby and interested

I would like to run with you! What time do you normally leave? How far do you normally go? What's your average pace? I live in Azcuenaga @ Pacheco de Melo... So I'm close to you!

Just checked and it looks like the BsAs Marathon is Sunday, October 13, 2013. That's just shy of 6 months - plenty of time to train. My full marathon days are over but I'd be interested to see if I can do a PR for a half-marathon. My best run so far is 2:02:04 - I stopped to take a pee instead of peeing on the run (like any good triathlete) - cost me 2 minutes #%$@! :(
I'd want to target 1:50. Maybe we can get a handful of people together to train.
I would have stopped too.... but maybe iwill never be a triathelete..
The most I have ever run in a race is 5k.. so I would like to train for a 10k but if there are a group of people training I could try to

I would like to run with you! What time do you normally leave? How far do you normally go? What's your average pace? I live in Azcuenaga @ Pacheco de Melo... So I'm close to you!

Hey thats awesome I live on Junin y las heras! I am just starting back up so not too, too fast :) I haven't measured how far it has been but I am guessing maybe 5k, how far do you run? I am leaving tomorrow for the weekend but next week lets do it! Evenings are good.. talk soon :)

Back