Running/Yoga - anyone interested?

Hi everyone,

Today is my fifth day in Buenos Aires and, let me tell you, I think I'm falling in love with the place. Having eaten far too much meat and consumed a healthy quantity of vino tinto y cerveza, I'm finding my thoughts turning to the need to exercise. I have two questions:

i) Is anyone interested in getting together for a run (perhaps on a recurring basis)? I'm staying in Palermo Hollywood until January and woul love to have someone (perhaps a group?) to run with.

ii) Does anyone have any recommendations for a good yoga studio? I'm at Ravignani y Paraguay and haven't came across one yet in my forays into the neighbourhood.

I'm 26, male, and from Toronto. I'm in BA to study Spanish and generally enjoy myself. Please email me at [email protected] if you're interested, or reply here.

thanks,

Blair

Hey Blair,
Not sure if you´re still here in BsAs, but if so; I´m a vinyasa yoga teacher. I´ve been living here a year and I make my way teaching private yoga in expat´s homes or gyms. Pass me an email if you´re interested:
[email protected]

Cheers,
Cheryl

Hey Blair,
Not sure if you´re still here in BsAs, but if so; I´m a vinyasa yoga teacher. I´ve been living here a year and I make my way teaching private yoga in expat´s homes or gyms. Pass me an email if you´re interested:
[email protected]

Cheers,
Cheryl

hey are you still doing yoga classes? I am looking to start either yova or pilates for my posture and back pain as its getting worse and my posture is terrible due to being tall.
I emailed your hotmail but it bounced back.

Thanks

Back