Saludos!

lwieise87

Registered
Hello,

I will be arriving to Buenos Aires on the 3rd of September. I'm very excited! The days just can't go by any faster.

I'm 23 and will be attending the CELTA (TEFL) course at International House-BA in October. I grew up in the US; my formative years were spent in Missouri, then the pivotal high-school/college years in Florida, and now I've been in Colorado for a little over 2 years. I'm involved with a wonderful Argentine girl; we met while she was here for an internship/study abroad.

I look forward to getting to know you all and hopefully getting a Anglophone's take on this city I'll be enjoying for a few years. I understand there's some sort of expat social/drinking/support group...I'd love to get in on that.

Fun fact: This is actually my first foray out of the US. I guess I'll be getting the ole trial-by-fire experience. No worries, I'm very adaptable and have adopted a "go with the flow" mentality.

Regards,
A.

Hello and welcome to the site! Seems we're arriving the very same day, perhaps we can seek out the baexpats drinking-meet together!

Fun fact: This is actually my first foray out of the US. I guess I'll be getting the ole trial-by-fire experience. No worries, I'm very adaptable and have adopted a "go with the flow" mentality.

Fun fact? Wow the locals are gonna eat you alive.

Welcome, I'm a young expat, too! Let us know when you're here and we should arrange to meet

Back