SCHOOL DROP OUT...but have some money

Aha, well check the Visa requirements Ireland.

There's a few Irish pubs around. I think some of them like the "real deal" Irish behind the bar. The thing is, after having chatted to a few people, the younger ones are more than struggling on the salary, while the older ones just do it to keep busy and for fun and live off other money.

Just sayin...

No "haters" on here mate, but with a post like yours what did you expect, it reads like you're about 12 years old? No one really cares about your education, but you've given us nothing other than being a school dropout, hence what do you want us to recommend? If you can't even finish school in your own country, what would lead us to believe you could hack anything with any effort in a foreign country with no further info on your experience/skills/capabilities?

You couldn't even spell "bewler" correctly!

So perhaps re-read your original post, and provide some more information that may actually point someone in the direction of what they could recommend.

I have an irish friend here who works in an irish bar, hes a pretty ugly and semi obese dude with a cute argentina girlfriend

so the irish accent can work mircales even in argentina..come on over i say..

deeve ,im a school drop out for a reason,i was just being honest ,letting people know i had no third level education....my mother was diagnosed with cancer ,in my final year of school, i had to stay home look after her ,whilst working part time..i think i learnt more in that time ,than any of my mates did ,about the important things in life ...like how to be a decent human being, your slagging me off because i cant spell bewler,man ,seriously !!!! anyway ...anyway all i was trying to say is im looking for any advice on how to keep busy and a keep few sheckles coming in ,when i move
over...i own my own appartment here ,fully paid ,so i can rent that out ,and hopefully get by on the rent....plus i have a beautiful girl from buenos aires ,who i miss dearly.

thanks doctor ,you could be right...im no oil painting ,but i did find a stunner in b a, maybe because theres feck all ugly girls there...and they have a good attitude,friendly and fun.

your slagging me off because i cant spell bewler,man ,seriously
And you've slagged every man and his dog off on this forum because they offer advice you don't like. Seriously.

And not spelling "bewler" correctly, that's nothing to do with brains, and everything to indicate laziness. So giving us even less to go on for recommendations.

I have a mate in Oz I play football with, from Newcastle in the UK. Thick as two short planks he is to be honest, got no education to speak of, and does nothing more for work than any labouring jobs he can get. But one of the nicest blokes I know, and someone I love to have a beer with anytime. He treats people with respect, and in turn gets treated with respect. You could probably learn a thing or two from him, especially if you're looking to make a new home in a city full of people from all around the world.

deeve 007 ,have your breasts developed yet, how sad and lonely you must be ,to abuse and slag people off ,when they are just looking for friendly advice....why dont you just start enjoying youself,stop hating,get a girlfriend ,whatever...just try be a nicer person...!!!!!! trust me ,youll be alot happier.....you might want to check my spelling again ,im not as intellagent as you....hahaha

i havnt slagged 1 person off on this site ,i just joined today ....i think your confused.please just dont message back your a waste of time ,a lonley sad little bully abuser...keep it for facebook bro.

Christ, another troll to add to the BA expats forum it seems... :eek:

I see logic and reasoning is wasted on you. As you were then I guess.

Back