SCHOOL DROP OUT...but have some money

Oh dear this thread just reminds me of one of the reasons I left Ireland, where we say "You cannot make a silk purse out of a sow`s ear"...all that money in the Celtic tiger and we, myself included are still fairly crude people.
That said it sounds like dk2 has had a rough time with his mum etc and why not come to Bsas and be welcomed like I and many other Irish have been. It will be difficult to size up opportunities from a distance but theres many expats doing well for themselves here,especially those like you with a local girlfriend who will really help you navegate difficult issues like tramites, make friends and find job opportunities so come on down. The visa hop is painful but after 12 months if you still like it here why not try the official route (which is also painful but more like a root canal treatment which has an end as opposed to the visa hop which is a lingering tooth ache).

Nothing wrong with wanting to come and enjoy life in BA. I have a very good mate who's finding it tough getting work in Ireland after heading home from Oz so can understand the desire.

But to want that and yet to join a forum and instantly start abusing current forum members merely because they offer advice that is not what was expected? And in one case (question about visa), to abuse someone when they actually offered good (and correct) advice?? Instantly making more enemies than friends, hardly a way to start life in a new country is it? But he can choose to listen or ignore the advice, his life.

dk2 said:
i havnt slagged 1 person off on this site ,i just joined today ....i think your confused.please just dont message back your a waste of time ,a lonley sad little bully abuser...keep it for facebook bro.

Excuse me, but your first posts were in June of 2008, asking the exact same questions you're asking now. So... three years not enough time to do a thread search and/or find out ANYTHING about moving?

fifs2 thanks mate ,appreciate it....i know the place well ,spend alot of time in the country side which i love ,been going every year ,,,,but just want to stay every time ,,im financialy ok as renting out my place in ireland ,but i need something to keep me occupied work wise ,and mad about the lady....how long you over there?

starlucia ,i was on years ago yeah ,as i said iv been visiting argentina for manny a moon....but my circumstances have changed ,as they do ,love will do that to ya...make ya and break ya...

listen deeve can we put this to bed ,if you look back ,i have appologised to phillip, i misunderstood his reply....im not here to offend ,so i offer you my best wishes,and lets stop this now....

Doctor_Stupid said:
fifs2 you are my favourite irish capitalist

The scary thing is thats not the first time Ive been called that..and here`s me thinking I hid my true self well!
Nearly 8 years here dk2 and heading off to Spain for new adventures...we bailed out of the Celtic tiger early (2003) to come here and start a business and likewise are now moving to setup an additional office in Europe..but Bsas and Argentina no doubt has many good years left in her yet. Enjoy them - love this place and moreover its people - they make the Irish look cold in comparison.

I know some comments may sound negative but perhaps to be optimistic after living here for a while, is a feat.

Perhaps it'd help to read posts/questions similar to yours. Many people have similar situations and sometimes, even thought of bringing their whole family down here.

Back