seeking a great 1 BR apartment!

YanquiGallego

Registered
I have recently split up with my partner, but want to stay in BA (crazy?! LOL) for the time being and am looking for a nice 1 bedroom (not studio/monoambiente) apartment in BA.

*I'd like to move in the last week of January or around the first of February.

*I'd like it to be furnished. No time or desire to go out furniture shopping.

*I am not picky about the area as long as its centrally located and safe. To give you an idea, I have lived in varied neighborhoods from Recoleta to Caballito and enjoyed both.

*I'd like it to offer somewhat flexible conditions: I obviously do not have a garantia and ideally a short term rental or perhaps month-to-month deal (obviously with a 30 day notice prior to moving out or some arrangement like this) would be great.

*Budget wise, I am flexible but realistic and I do consider myself a pretty informed prospective lesee. I have lived in BA for awhile and know what Porteños pay and know what foreigners pay. I dont mind paying a bit more for something that is awesome, but I DO mind paying more for something that is not.

Please private message me if you know of anything! Thanks chicos!

hey!!! i have a 1 bedroom apartment in palermo soho!!! its not too shabby;) but very simple..and cute! the rent is 700usd...which is a great price for the area! the price includes everything, WIFI, cable ect..plus theres no immobiliaria fee, which always gets really pricey!!!

Back