Seeking associates to sell technology to oil and gas industry

LostinBA

Registered
I'm looking for a few good technical sales types who want to work from their homes selling technology to the North American oil and gas industry. This could also work for other geographic targets so if you're interested, please suggest the country or countries and tell me why you want to pursue the area.

The solutions will be mostly oil and gas production equipment (pumps that replace beam jacks) but also might include exploration (drilling and completion) software.

This would be commission only, but a very good commission. You would be required to cover your own costs for Skype-out, etc.

All technology will come from outside Argentina and be sold to and used by companies outside of Argentina.

Please PM me if you're interested.

Thanks

Not a goo dtime to sell technology from outside argentina.
What happens when you sell an item and it stays in customs for 9 months ? what do you tell the clients ? " Lo que pasa es que ...."

oops , sorry , thought it was imprted items. Same applies , if u want to export anything , ya gotta go to bed with devido and his mafia. ask anyone that tried to sell agro machinery to venezuela

Sorry, I should have clarified my offer better...all from outside and sold to outside...no argentine involvement

pm me with the specifics of what you want sold .

LostinBA said:
Sorry, I should have clarified my offer better...all from outside and sold to outside...no argentine involvement

Looked pretty clear to me. Sadly this site is now infested with illiterates whose eagerness to moan about the living hell that is Argentina exceeds their ability to read and understand a basic post.

Dude , how about a cup of shut the fuck up ? what is your problem ? you have been harassing me across a couple of posts....
By the looks of you , it seems to me that you are some stupid eastender getting by on fooling locals that you are british royalty or something.
Your friends are really posh for sure ! .
Especially the women you ridicule and have your picture taken with .
Oh , and putting your arms around both their necks like a sailor. Oh , yeah , your high society background and your public school education really comes through.
Polo indeed . You are a fraud and a gimp !
What is it you do at the polo club ? Arnt you the cook there ? and when i say cook , I dont mean chef !

http://www.facebook.com/pages/Puest...4302294&set=pu.101168083308179&type=1&theater

Miles Lewis said:
Looked pretty clear to me. Sadly this site is now infested with illiterates whose eagerness to moan about the living hell that is Argentina exceeds their ability to read and understand a basic post.

looked pretty clear to me as well......

Fabe said:
Dude , how about a cup of shut the fuck up ? what is your problem ? you have been harassing me across a couple of posts....
By the looks of you , it seems to me that you are some stupid eastender getting by on fooling locals that you are british royalty or something.
Your friends are really posh for sure ! .
Especially the women you ridicule and have your picture taken with .
Oh , and putting your arms around both their necks like a sailor. Oh , yeah , your high society background and your public school education really comes through.
Polo indeed . You are a fraud and a gimp !
What is it you do at the polo club ? Arnt you the cook there ? and when i say cook , I dont mean chef !

http://www.facebook.com/pages/Puest...4302294&set=pu.101168083308179&type=1&theater

Fabe, try taking a stress pill why don't you. From the pics I saw on the FB page you linked to. the chap seems to be having a wonderful time.
All power to his elbow, I say.
Maybe it's you who should take a cup of what you just recommended?

Back