Seeking employment

Mark

Registered
Hi,
I am currently working in London and I'll be moving to Buenos Aires as soon as possible this year to be with my girlfriend. Before I can move, though, I do need to find employment and the sooner the better. Therefore, any advice or leads would be very much appreciated! At the end of this message is a brief summary of my experience.
I'm new to learning Castellano and, although I'm taking a pretty intensive series of lessons and picking it up quite quickly, I am still a beginner and at the moment I'm only suited for work in an English-speaking company.
"I'm a management professional with more than twelve years of experience in change management, marketing, business development, sales operations management and Customer Relationship Management (CRM) in multinational companies around the world. I have a background in a variety of industries, including: consultancy; dot.com; travel; technology; manufacturing; recruitment and publishing."
If you'd like to see a copy of my resume/cv, please send me and e-mail and I'll forward it to you: [email protected]
Again, I'd be grateful for any pointers or any help at all. I'm very keen to move quickly!
Thanks!

It's not going to be easy, especially as you don't speak Spanish. Get your girlfriend to start networking through all of her friends/contacts. Contacts are everything here.

Back