Senatgreen Light To Bomb Syria....!!

WW1 - no
WW2 - no
Vietnam - no.
Afganistan - no
Iraq - no
Syria - I think not

Check your facts. The US Declaration of Independence was signed July 4, 1776. That's when we ceased to be British. Not to mention that it was a bunch of plowshare farmboys who defeated the professional British and mercenary German troops.

There are a bunch of Germans, Italians, and Japanese who would disagree with your score card. And, not to mention the Brits and French who were f*cking happy we showed up.

Now, back to the OP's post, please.

Tons of gratitude for saving your "arse... mate"!!!

How would you like it if you had been raised speaking German?

Jajaja, saving our arses??? I don't think so. Lets not forget it the Russians probably played a bigger role than the US. It was the USA's plan all along to let GB and Germany fight each other then when GB has been weakened take the empire.

Britain finally paid off the debt to the USA in 2007. Thats the thanks we get for holding out as the only free nation in Europe and having our capital city almost obliterated.

Jajaja, saving our arses??? I don't think so. Lets not forget it the Russians probably played a bigger role than the US. It was the USA's plan all along to let GB and Germany fight each other then when GB has been weakened take the empire.

Britain finally paid off the debt to the USA in 2007. Thats the thanks we get for holding out as the only free nation in Europe and having our capital city almost obliterated.
Amazing that they walk among us.

The Battle of Kursk was the decisive turning point of WWII on the European Front, in this case involving the Soviet Union and Germany. This relatively neglected battle was an immense undertaking, which covered hundreds of miles, used hundreds of thousands of military personnel, and employed many thousands of tanks and fighter aircraft. The loss of men and equipment on both sides was staggering, but the ultimate victory went to the Soviet Union. The decimation of the Reich's armed forces personnel and materiel was so devasting that it helped to make the ensuing Allied Invasion (D-Day) of Western Europe a somewhat "easier" venture for the Allies.

There is a plethora of great history books that have been written about both WWI and WWII, a large number of them by authoritative and well respected British historians, and many of the best written over the past 25 years, from Eric Hobsbawm to Max Hastings. I suggest reading some of this material in order to get a more complete picture and history of just what occured during those horendous years.

Iran and Iraq go at it back in the 80s using chemical weapons and nobody bats an eyelash.

Even worst, Iraq got a helping aid...
http://www.foreignpo..._he_gassed_iran
(some reader comments are very interesting too)

(that gives some context to this picture... Did the guy on the left knew about the chemical weapons? If he approved that on his level, is that legal?)

RumsfeldHussein.jpg

Nothing has been proved so far regarding the origin of the chemical attack (a rebel tribe hitting on purpose another rebel tribe? etc.).

An attack would be illegal as of now.

It's the last country friendly to Russia in the region. The gas pipeline that will benefit Iran would be destroyed, then Iran would be bombed if this country turns hostile. Then it would be the perfect time to knock off the Hezbollah.

It's quite an explosive situation. Let's hope the scenario is not already written... And then the Dollar would get back some respect as a safe harbour, that would be good for the Weapon industry, would make people forget a bit about the crisis and dream while watching on CNN those night live bombing with all the lights & such.

If Russia blocks by any mean the attack, then Chechens (financed by Qatar, Saudi Arabia, etc.) will launch attacks during the Olympic games, etc. If Russia accepts, then they'll get something in return but what?

Tons of gratitude for saving your "arse... mate"!!!

How would you like it if you had been raised speaking German?

I understand you get worked up over the troll posts, but this comment is just as ridiculous. I thought people gave up on believing this a long time ago; it's a really, really ignorant thing to say.

On a related note, it's interesting how Godwin's law keeps establishing itself so quickly on this forum haha.

I understand you get worked up over the troll posts, but this comment is just as ridiculous. I thought people gave up on believing this a long time ago; it's a really, really ignorant thing to say.

On a related note, it's interesting how Godwin's law keeps establishing itself so quickly on this forum haha.

Are you saying that without the help of US troops Hitler would have still failed? I don't appreciate being called ignorant. Maybe the Soviets would have prevailed after a lot more death and misery. But then they would be speaking Russian wouldn't they?

Of course I hate the trolling. That's why they do it. Because it makes people go bananas.

Back