Senatgreen Light To Bomb Syria....!!

I guess the only silver lining to come from this is that people are FINALLY seeing that Obama is the same and/or worse than Bush. I've been saying that Obummer is a fraud since he was first elected. It was only a matter of time until he proved himself to be just that.

I've said this in other posts but it bears repeating, there is no difference between a democrat and a republican at the higher levels of office. We have a one party system in the states that is divided into two parts. We're only given the illusion of choice(false choice) between the two, not understanding that both candidates are controlled by the elite and special interests. We haven't had a real president since the military industrial complex publicly executed Kennedy.

Was it any wonder then that Obummer would be any different? He did not close Guantanamo Bay. He did not repeal the Patriot Act. He's put us further into debt. He's a Nobel Peace Prize winner that starts wars and his administration is the most secretive we have ever seen. Where's the transparency he promised?

The hypocrisy of the US is laughable and the politicians in charge are sociopaths. The US is the king of using weapons to kill people whether they be chemical or otherwise. This is the same country that dropped millions of gallons of agent orange onto Vietnam, the effects of which are still being felt today. The US is the only country in the history of the world to use nuclear weapons against innocent civilians, killing easily over 200,000 people in Hiroshima and Nagasaki.

http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Atomic_bombings_of_Hiroshima_and_Nagasaki

And now they want to spend hundreds of millions of dollars bombing Syria in order to help the rebel army, which is in fact mostly made up of Al Qaeda members. This empire must fall.

Are you saying that without the help of US troops Hitler would have still failed? I don't appreciate being called ignorant. Maybe the Soviets would have prevailed after a lot more death and misery. But then they would be speaking Russian wouldn't they?

Of course I hate the trolling. That's why they do it. Because it makes people go bananas.

I'm saying "what if" arguments on history are ridiculous, as I'm sure you could agree with. What if the American Revolutionary War ended differently? What if the American civil war ended differently? What if the treaty of Versailles would have looked differently, which could quite possibly mean the NSDAP would have never seen the light? What if the Soviets or the nazi's developed the a-bomb before the Americans did? Nobody knows the answers to these questions and we can only speculate on these alternative outcomes, and that is why I consider your comment ignorant. And I can guarantee you that pretty much every other European would share this point of view with me. Even the outcome of one battle could have drastically altered history as we know it.

Besides which, as you have already argued for yourself in relation to the Syrian civil war, modern day wars are all about politics and economics. In WWII, the US had its own agenda just like all the other nations did.

"What IF" is an exersize to used when looking forward. It is the very core of creativity. When looking in the rear view mirror it is useless.

Biggest chemical attack eveeeer.....fluride....biggest danger,islam funded by saudi,mr obamas muslim brotherhood and a few other assorted nutters with wmd such as bags of sugar and donuts.I rest my case my'lud.

photo.jpg

The Onion nailed it on this one.

http://www.theonion.com/articles/poll-majority-of-americans-approve-of-sending-cong,33752/

I don't care how they depose Syrian Bashar Al-Hassad dictatorship lasting for 40 years. Same as they did with Mubarak. Ghadaffi, Sadam Hussein, and the Talibans . However the aftermath is a situation like Egypt at the brink of Civil War or Iraq. If this spreads the Gulf Arabian Gulf Monarchies are in danger......??

You people speak of war as a game of might . 1 million dead in Iraq , 100,000 dead in Libya , 20,000 dead in Egypt . Mothers suffering terribly but the typical western woman is only interested in her IPAD and her facebook and her right to abort her baby . There is no country that is better off today with USA intervention they have all collapsed to a shadow of their formal selves . Look at the beautiful people of Egypt who have been twisted and turned from every angle by outside interests they are suffering and bad and now Syria who will even suffer a worse fate .

so sad! the people in egypt fought to regain freedom, they got a president worse then mubarak. They fought to get morsi out, and the muslim brotherhood killed so many because the civilians didnt want the muslim brotherhood in government. who's backing the muslim brotherhood...Obama!
A lot of people in Egypt are saying they dont want monetary help from the US anymore, because this "help" means that the US controls everything.

Back