September Flights

I am in California today and wanted to get a CRP test so I could fly somewhere. The test sites made me swear that I have a sore throat, fever, etc, or no test, and if I lied and said, yes, I have all those things, the test results would take 5-7 days. For travel purposes, the test has to be taken 72 hours before flying, so that doomed this test. Lie or no lie, it's useless.
I found a special place that does it for travelers, who need test results with urgency. Cost? $375 dollars. Life can be complicated and expensive.

I am in California today and wanted to get a CRP test so I could fly somewhere. The test sites made me swear that I have a sore throat, fever, etc, or no test, and if I lied and said, yes, I have all those things, the test results would take 5-7 days. For travel purposes, the test has to be taken 72 hours before flying, so that doomed this test. Lie or no lie, it's useless.
I found a special place that does it for travelers, who need test results with urgency. Cost? $375 dollars. Life can be complicated and expensive.

Where do you want to fly to? Within South America -- fly to GRU, stay for 6+ hours, do the PCR at the airport for 50 bucks, results out in 4hrs or less. Then fly onward to yr destination.

fly to GRU, stay for 6+ hours, do the PCR at the airport for 50 bucks, results out in 4hrs or less.

Details please! Location at GRU? Inside immigration or outside immigration? Terminal number?

November Flights..!

Found out that LATAM and other airlines sell One Way tickets between BA and Santiago and maybe other neighbouring countries?. Applicable to residents..? and citizens. Not for tourists.

November Flights..!

Found out that LATAM and other airlines sell One Way tickets between BA and Santiago and maybe other neighbouring countries?. Applicable to residents..? and citizens. Not for tourists.

Yes regular flights are back. Subject to entry requirements of destination country. Currently you can enter Chile if you are resident or have family there. No tourists yet.

Yes regular flights are back. Subject to entry requirements of destination country. Currently you can enter Chile if you are resident or have family there. No tourists yet.

I heard from the US Embassy a while ago that non-residents can transit through SCL as long as they don't leave the terminal. Do you happen to know if this still possible?

I heard from the US Embassy a while ago that non-residents can transit through SCL as long as they don't leave the terminal. Do you happen to know if this still possible?
yes it is.

Back