Seven years

BednBreakfast said:
Now we just need to see a pic of you together!

I actually put a short video together, which took weeks.
It's simply photos of us, set together with a musical background.
Not sure of the rules here regarding video links. Pero bueno.
Adri cried when she saw the finished result, but I cried for other reasons.lol
You can find it here:
http://www.dailymotion.com/video/xqrj1f_adriana_people

:)

Gringoboy said:
I actually put a short video together, which took weeks.
It's simply photos of us, set together with a musical background.
Not sure of the rules here regarding video links. Pero bueno.
Adri cried when she saw the finished result, but I cried for other reasons.lol
You can find it here:
http://www.dailymotion.com/video/xqrj1f_adriana_people
:)

Your video is one of the most beautiful things I have ever seen, I mean it, may you live every next minute of your lives together in love and hapiness.......

Gringoboy, I read your story earlier today at work, and I started sniffling a little. Not good since I'm working as a receptionist until I go off to Europe for grad school, lol. What a beautiful, magical story. And the video! Thanks for sharing. Made me sniffle again, and miss my boyfriend terribly (he's still in Argentina.)

In January he took me to the airport after I flew with him to meet his family. I was headed back to the U.S. We got there at 4:30 a.m. and he waited more than two hours outside on the off chance I would glance to my left while boarding the plane and see him outside, in the distance, jumping and waving (by pure chance I did indeed look). I visited him in April but most likely won't see him again until the end of the year. After reading your story I realize that's really no time at all. Thank god for Skype and all of the apps and things we have today. And thank you, for sharing your story. I wish you and your wife every happiness.

Damn I love stories like that. Many heartfelts congratulations on finding such happiness and in such a manner, dude. I know what it's like to find the love of your life in a bit different a fashion than most.

Back