Seven years

Congrats on your endeavors, so sorry we did not meet any earlier. I am looking to buy a property here, at a decent price from a decent person, I have the funds and they are abroad. Any changes in your deal I would like to know. Bests

Eidrian said:
Congrats on your endeavors, so sorry we did not meet any earlier. I am looking to buy a property here, at a decent price from a decent person, I have the funds and they are abroad. Any changes in your deal I would like to know. Bests

Thanks Edrian, we signed the escritura for the sale last week which was a huge sigh of relief all round.
Keep looking and you should pick up a bargain.
Cheers!

Congrats Gringoboy...I've always enjoyed reading your posts! Thanks for sharing what brought you to BA. I also remember the hope and excitement that greeted Nestor and then Cristina. Although we don't live full time in Argentina anymore, we still visit for a month or so every year (and we own property on the coast, so will likely always be pulled back). I still read baexpats most days to keep up to date on what's really going on. Thanks for being the first thing I've read in quite awhile that brought a smile to my face! I'm happy to hear your found your happiness and that you haven't lost hope...

Back