Sexo = F. What the...

Since when does migraciones or the registro use the letter "F" to denote sex?

In my DNI the letter M is crossed out, but M does not stand for male.

The letter "M" is the abreviation for mujer and that means woman or female.

The abreviation for male in my DNI is the letter "V" and I don't know what that stands for.

Could it be vaquero? I do live in the country. ;)

Try "V = "Varon" [insert dicritical mark over the "o"] = male

Well decided to NOT change my sex and instead got it corrected on the DNI. Received it today, happily noticed that they had correctly put M for Sexo/Sex and had my name right and everything...flipped the DNI card over and noticed they had put my place of birth wrong...Apparently they think I was born in a country that I visited for the first time when I was 19!

I don't know what to do. I wonder if this will have any affect on my citizenship process whenever I start it because if not then I'd much rather not have to deal with a department that seems to require negative IQ for its employees!

I was once helping a British friend with a certificado de domicilio...

For the last name, they had written British citizen

I was once helping a British friend with a certificado de domicilio...

For the last name, they had written British citizen

Sometimes I wonder if they do it because they're THAT dumb or because they just like screwing with people.

In my DNI circa 2008 there are 2 sex designations Varon (male) and Mujer so if the booklet has the signs V and M in boxes, for a Male you cross out, erase the M for mujer. Now F must a be a new designation Masculin and Femenin for Sex???
jajajajajaj the Criteria es you wipe out, erase, what does not apply.... jjajajajaj
My DNI has 2 boxes one reads TEMP the other reads PERM. the PERM is crossed out since only TEMP applies...!!1

Nah man I got the card, its all printed on there, once they make a mistake to get it corrected you have to go back and wait another 6 months for them to change the little F to M.

PS: They seem to have run out of glue that attached the card to the little envelope. Last time I got my card, the envelope had proper glue thing to which the card was attached. This time some poor soul had taken some scotch tape and rolled it up so it became double sided and stuck it all on the envelope with the card stuck on it.

Back