Share Your Favorite Pictures Of Argentina

Cataratas del Iguazú, August 2008.

17uxx5.jpg

But that's like 6.000 square meters or more? And you cut the lawn every 10 days? Wow!

The back half alone is 5880 m2. There are at least an additional 2500 m2 in the front half that also needs to be mowed.

Thanks to a lot of rain in the late winter and early spring I had to mow the back half no less than once every five days. Now it's down to once in ten and some areas that had very dense grass a month ago are now very dry and have already turned brown.

PS: I do have a "self-propelled" mower but I usually do the pushing without engaging the "auto-propusalda" feature.

It makes the mower advance much more slowly than I like and it becomes boring very quickly. Pushing the mower is much better exercise than just walking behind it.

PS: I do have a "self-propelled" mower but I usually do the pushing without engaging the "auto-propusalda" feature.

It makes the mower advance much more slowly than I like and it becomes boring very quickly. Pushing the mower is much better exercise than just walking behind it.

You may end up like Arnold Schwarzenegger in Conan the Barbarian, pushing the "Wheel of Pain" for years: http://youtu.be/z5KYZ74OAak?t=1m29s

Back