Should Hybrid-San Start A Japanese Restaurant?

Hybrid-san should open Japanese restaurant?

• Yes

Votes: 8 80.0%
  • No

Votes: 2 20.0%
  • No opinion

Votes: 0 0.0%

• Total voters

Joe

Registered
Hybrid Ambassador - HA-san has said he wants to start a Japanese restaurant in Buenos Aires and live out in the country leaving the day to day restaurant operations to someone else. Is this a good idea? Will it make money?

Japanese food is my favorite cuisine, so I'd be the first to cheer him on but I have a feeling it would be a money pit for poor HD-san.

If he raises Japanese vegetables on his estancia, along with a herd of Kobe style cows to stock his restaurant it could be the finest Japanese restaurant in Buenos Aires! Frenchie could be brought in to oversea dairy production - including cheese specifically developed for the Cheese Tonkatsu.

Please put Cheese Tonkatsu on the menu - the ultimate Japanese comfort food:

1351968458.jpg

Mr. Poll maker, I tried to vote no but then I'm forced to select items from questions 2 and 3. Should I just select something randomly for no reason?

Reactions: Joe
I have spoken to many there established Nipponese restanteurs and all saz, no fresh variety of fishes available but only salmons and
even that fish is rised in farms in Chile! So I have to offer no Sushis...Plenty of so called Sushi joints already there but if offering these
galores may do better clientele satisfaction...Just ignore the Sushi plates but all other is a go !

https://www.google.com/search?q=japanese+dish+pics&es_sm=93&tbm=isch&tbo=u&source=univ&sa=X&ei=kkd2U8i1L5HioATQsYHwBA&ved=0CDkQsAQ&biw=1536&bih=777

I honestly think our star far east lurker would be much better off investing that money in a place that's significantly more stable. Alternatively he can just wait and see if the next president makes meaningful changes. There's no way I'd invest money in Argentina right now, unless I had personal ties that were impossible to take elsewhere.

I have spoken to many there established Nipponese restanteurs and all saz, no fresh variety of fishes available but only salmons and
even that fish is rised in farms in Chile! So I have to offer no Sushis...Plenty of so called Sushi joints already there but if offering these
galores may do better clientele satisfaction...Just ignore the Sushi plates but all other is a go !

https://www.google.c...iw=1536&bih=777
You need to bring down a Japanese fishing captain to provide you with the fish you need. Then with a delivery business you would make a million as the only true sushi delivery in a city of three million plus.

I wonder when would be the D-day, when the esteemed Hybrid-san would bless the land of Argentina, by setting his foot on it.

Ceviche-san, Hoping very soon. Have last medical examiner interview/examination comig for my post foot 3rd time surgery and hoping he gives me the final OK then for HA to arriving in tierra Argetina for survey !

Back