Should Prostitution Be Made Illegal In Argentina?

Should Prostitution be Criminalized in Argentina?

• Yes, make prostitution illegal

Votes: 2 5.0%
  • No, do NOT criminalize prostitution

Votes: 37 92.5%
  • No Opinion

Votes: 1 2.5%

• Total voters
[background=transparent]Sex, kidnapping, human trafficking, exploitation, violence against women, pimping, drugs, .. etc .[/background]
[background=transparent]are they all one & the same issue?[/background]

Or separate issues. Each may be debated in its own appropriate thread?

For the sake of completeness and to cover all angles, what is the school of thought on:

[background=transparent]There are lots of women who love sex even more than man, they would pay.[/background]
[background=transparent]Affluent ones order "Taxi Boy" delivery and pay from the comfort of their homes.[/background]
[background=transparent]Not so affluent ones go to privates. They would pay also if they could afford it.[/background]

Guilty?

For the sake of completeness and to cover all angles, what is the school of thought on:

[background=transparent]There are lots of women who love sex even more than man, they would pay.[/background]
[background=transparent]Affluent ones order "Taxi Boy" delivery and pay from the comfort of their homes.[/background]
[background=transparent]Not so affluent ones go to privates. They would pay also if they could afford it. Getting paid is not their original intention.[/background]

Guilty?

Excuse me for being a pain in the *....*.

And the verdict is ... ?

Ok, this is a long thread so I need to catch up. Prostitution is neither legal nor illegal in this country. One thing to be noted is that most people when they talk about prostitution they refer to a female selling sexual services, when in reality you have both males and females selling such services, along with transgendered. As long as it is a deal between consenting adults, I do not have a problem and don´t think it should be illegal - in the end it is all about supply and demand. I do think and am all for going after pimps, and human traffickers, those that live off prostitutes, taxi boys, etc that exploit them and enslave them. It is the same thing with drugs: drugs should not be illegal, drug dealers should be all in jail.

Ok, this is a long thread so I need to catch up. Prostitution is neither legal nor illegal in this country. One thing to be noted is that most people when they talk about prostitution they refer to a female selling sexual services, when in reality you have both males and females selling such services, along with transgendered. As long as it is a deal between consenting adults, I do not have a problem and don´t think it should be illegal - in the end it is all about supply and demand. I do think and am all for going after pimps, and human traffickers, those that live off prostitutes, taxi boys, etc that exploit them and enslave them. It is the same thing with drugs: drugs should not be illegal, drug dealers should be all in jail.

COULDN'T AGREE MORE ON BOTH POINTS OF VIEW !!!!!

"As long as it is a deal between consenting adults, I do not have a problem and don´t think it should be illegal"

All the real guys say" yeah" :)

Forgive me if i misunderstood your second poind nikad,but my interpretation is that as long as the deal is between two consenting adults there is absolutely no problem; on that concept, i am lead to understand that what you are saying is that a drug deal between an adult drug dealer and an adult customer is legal but the drug dealer should end up in jail because they are drug dealers....im not a drug dealer btw loool

What do people here think about prostitution for the sexual needs of the handicapped, the old, the not so handsome males that also have needs? Can they purchase sex? The dark and handsome get their needs fulfilled for free? :confused: It's a win-win. :wub:

However, there is NO free lunch you either pay cash per session or in trade for longer term contracts..... :cool:

Back