Should Prostitution Be Made Illegal In Argentina?

Should Prostitution be Criminalized in Argentina?

• Yes, make prostitution illegal

Votes: 2 5.0%
  • No, do NOT criminalize prostitution

Votes: 37 92.5%
  • No Opinion

Votes: 1 2.5%

• Total voters
Forgive me if i misunderstood your second poind nikad,but my interpretation is that as long as the deal is between two consenting adults there is absolutely no problem; on that concept, i am lead to understand that what you are saying is that a drug deal between an adult drug dealer and an adult customer is legal but the drug dealer should end up in jail because they are drug dealers....im not a drug dealer btw loool

Again? Why some insist on doing this?

[background=transparent]Sex, kidnapping, human trafficking, exploitation, violence against women, pimping, drugs, .. etc .[/background]
[background=transparent]are they all one & the same issue?[/background]

Or separate issues. Each deserve to be debated in its own appropriate thread?

Again. Why people insist on doing this?
I see what you mean, but you cant completely isolate a topic especially when what is being emphasized is the concept as some level of relativity is what is used to consolidate argument.

I see what you mean, but you cant completely isolate a topic especially when what is being emphasized is the concept as some level of relativity is what is used to consolidate argument.

Planes are prone to falling off the skies.

OK .. let's use your argument to shut down all air traffic.

Not debate how to take measures to improve safety.

Grounding all planes ... have nothing to do with safety .... separate issues ... different animals

Forgive me if i misunderstood your second poind nikad,but my interpretation is that as long as the deal is between two consenting adults there is absolutely no problem; on that concept, i am lead to understand that what you are saying is that a drug deal between an adult drug dealer and an adult customer is legal but the drug dealer should end up in jail because they are drug dealers....im not a drug dealer btw loool
That is not what I meant regarding drugs, the basic idea is that certain acts have to do with privacy, intimacy and freedom. Pimps, traffickers, dealers run a corporate business and has nothing to do with consenting adults. Both are very related and mixed, some women are forced to work and sell drugs at the same time, some addicts are recruited by their dealers to prostitute themselves and be able to afford their daily doses, etc. These businesses enslave people as opposed to give them freedom. There is always a third party benefiting economically.

Alright mate i guess you could help me with a more subtle way of indicating that consent of paying for sex between two adults is not necessarily a strong argument against illegal prostitution. :p

Alright mate i guess you could help me with a more subtle way of indicating that consent of paying for sex between two adults is not necessarily a strong argument against illegal prostitution. :p

Would it occur to you that a lot of women in the privates, .... their original intent was not to get paid?

(They are there for the same reason man is there)

Are they guilty?

Back