Signs Of Future Argentina?

Hybrid Ambassador

Registered
In the news all over, Riots and looting taking place in Bariloches and in Rosario.
Is Argentina going in the wrong direction? President and her cabinet members trying to stabilize
Argentina's economy and curb the inflation, trying to pay off debts to World Bank and the IMF
but people seems running out of patiences..
No mas, No puedo esperar mas por la reforma economica, tengo que alimentar a mi familia..!

Check here : http://www.emol.com/... ... raves.html and here: http://www.emol.com/noticias/internacional/2012/12/20/575660/se-agravan-saqueos-y-disturbios-en-bariloche-y-el-gobierno-envia-400-gendarmes.html

I'd bet there is a power struggle behind the scenes between the peronists, who are most likely organising these riots in some way.

Queue a "saviour" at some point in the next few months.

This is all orchestrated and functional to the Powers that Be.
Just a bunch of payed useful idiots doing what they're told to do until they're called off.
They missed their timing on the 7D at Dot buenos Aires but have since reappeared more and more often as the end of the year approaches. This will be over by the 9th Jan.

I'd bet there is a power struggle behind the scenes between the peronists, who are most likely organising these riots in some way.

Queue a "saviour" at some point in the next few months.

Iam still clueless as to Why is Argentina still in this shape? They stopped paying its debts to World Bank/IMF , USoa plus to institutional investors a long time ago. I know that the Argie is paying off its foreign debts but slowly.
The Argie~land has got it all, The vast land mass, an envy of all the Japanese.We live in an Archipielago island consrted of 60 % steep mountains but we know how to work the stingy-small land very practically.
ArgieLand terra firma, is all flat so very easy and arable or condtion its soil for fast and simple for plantation, Its got Sea for seafood harvesting, it has raw minerals in abundance, the Petrol is flowing unstoppable, it got Auto manufacturing places, I know 'cause we have a plant in Argentina (Toyota). From early 2000 to 2012 the country has had plenty of time to strighten its declining course and had plenty of time to remedy for an econmy/production upswing. its GDP shows progressing at very good pace but still entrapped in this mess.?
Very hard for me to figure as to why is Argentina in this doldrums? where this magnificent country can be already in par with the best of the BRICS? Anyone please explain it to me.. So is each and every one in Argentina egoist and careless?

Of course, this is BA expats - any bad news is automatically a portentous sign of things to come (not sure if its four or five times that these words have appeared here in the last couple of days). I'm just looking forward to Lilita appearing on TV at some point to tell me that everything will be OK, she's not going anywhere and to stay calm in my house.

It's not the end of the world and will eventually calm down. It may be planned and organized or may not (or involve both elements). But expect it to get worse now over the next few days. You might want to be careful and try not to do much traveling, especially around the city. This is a political crisis, not an economic one. An economic crisis is much worse in Argentina, or at least it would have to be much worse than this to cause looting/rioting. So if will likely calm down sometime in the near future. Notice I said likely. You can NEVER predict the future in Argentina. Expect it to get better, but don't be surprised by a terrible twist.

Argentina is in the shape it's in for one reason: too many un-virtuous people. There are plenty of virtuous people (OF COURSE not every Argentine is selfish and apathetic!). But not enough of them. That's the simple truth; if the average person will not steal, cheat, envy, and climb over their neighbor, but is a virtuous person, things will probably go well. If not, it won't. George Washington said that the success of the United States would depend upon peoples' virtue. He was spot on, and not just about the United States.

its GDP shows progressing at very good pace but still entrapped in this mess.?

Hahaha, the government wants people to believe the GDP is progressing, but in this country that does not mean it actually is.

Very hard for me to figure as to why is Argentina in this doldrums? where this magnificent country can be already in par with the best of the BRICS? Anyone please explain it to me.. So is each and every one in Argentina egoist and careless?

I see 2 big shortcomings in Argentine culture:

1. Everyone seems to avoid responsibility. Even to the point they do not want to see their own mistakes (and learn from them), so people are very proud. Also when something goes wrong, people go in defensive and blame someone else. When you ask people a question that could imply responsibility from their side, the default answer would be no.

2. People do not understand that if you want to receive a service from someone, you have to offer this person something in exchange. Instead they think they should take what they want.

So people have no clue at all how to be constructive. That is why Argentina is doomed.

Back