Signs Of Future Argentina?

Argentina has something good?

Argentina has many good things about it, thats the reason most of us are here.

Its current president and recent governments are not one of those things. I doubt Argentina has had a decent government in the past 100 years.

Argentina has many good things about it, thats the reason most of us are here.

Its current president and recent governments are not one of those things. I doubt Argentina has had a decent government in the past 100 years.
You know about the last hundred years of government in Argentina?

You know about the last hundred years of government in Argentina?

@germanb68 Yes a little. But always willing to be informed by facts and opinion. So please give your answer.

Which were the best five Governments of Argentina in the last one hundred years? - before 25 May 2003 And why?

many good things that's why I came here after the Devaluation!! I apply the cost/benefit ratio, at the same cost as Florence I will choose Florence... :D Is that simple-

Arturo Illia was a great President imo.

A medic who focused on the poor, not corrupted, his policy benefited to the low & middle classes, unemployment went down, investment in Education went up, etc... But it took decisions against Oil companies and a putsch followed

All other Expats forums members based in elsewhere in Latin America ta;lks of Argentina as if the country is a plague or something similar.
However,the dislike of Argentina to most of them, the concentration or the number of Expats living in each country in South America can never equal the number living in Argie~Land.. So no matter the Shits these Gringos talks of Argentina, the lure of this country is magnetic.
You can talk of Mexico, Colombia, Peru, Chile, Brazil. etc, but no other country but Argentina posses the luster,the history,in the summary of being,_ the Paris of South.! Argentina, the passion of Latin America.! The melting pot.!

You can talk of Mexico, Colombia, Peru, Chile, Brazil. etc, but no other country but Argentina posses the luster,the history,in the summary of being,_ the Paris of South.!

So, Mexico and Peru have less history than Argentina? It's hard to take anything else you say seriously after that.

Also, Buenos Aires MAY have been the Paris of South America 50 - 75 years ago. It's now just the rotting corpse of those glory days.

FYI, I like Argentina and Buenos Aires, and both definitely have great things. But let's not be delusional.....

I believe expats have a love-hate relationship with Argentina, most expats want the living conditions to go back to pre-2007 with little or no inflation...!!

It's not just expats that have a love-hate relationship with Argentina. Ask a few Argentines.
And enough with using the term 'Argie'. That term was consigned to the dustbin of The Sun, Mirror and Daily Mail some time ago.

Back