So effing rude!

That's funny, Aerodynamite, will have to reread your posts and see what you said to deserve these thanks!!

In response to this:

steveinbsas said:
I haven't been cheated very often:

Twice by cab drivers and once by a seller on mercadolibre (out of over 100 transactions).

Not bad for almost five years in Argentina!

In fact, it's downright admirable.

Ghost asked this:

ghost said:
How about that girl in San Telmo that charged $300 USD for the 2 minute ride ??????????????

Why ask me?

My Argentine girlfriend ( a professional tango dancer at Cafe Tortoni) gave me a lap dance on our second date.

She didn't charge for it and I never learned the tango.

I still wonder who cheated who?

steveinbsas said:
In response to this:

Ghost asked this:

Why ask me?

My Argentine girlfriend ( a professional tango dancer at Cafe Tortoni) gave me a lap dance on our second date.

She didn't charge for it and I never learned the tango.

I still wonder who cheated who?
Reminds me of Bogart (quoting Raymond Chandler) from "The Big Sleep"-"she tried to sit in my lap while I was standing up".:D

Johnny said:
Reminds me of Bogart (quoting Raymond Chandler) from "The Big Sleep"-"she tried to sit in my lap while I was standing up".:D

Believe me, I quite happily took a seat (and enjoyed the ride).

Of course this was before I discovered that she would become hysterical and violent when I disagreed with her.

Well I guess this thread is about customer service so maybe you're not too off-topic Steve...now I come to think about it, the trouble I've had is always with women not men, esp.in call centres....

Celia said:
Well I guess this thread is about customer service so maybe you're not too off-topic Steve...now I come to think about it, the trouble I've had is always with women not men, esp.in call centres....

Excellent point! :D

But I usually have great results with Argentine women who provide (non-sexual) customer service.;)

Perhaps it's just my wit, charm, and boyish good looks.:p

This thread has been viewed over 1000 times in its first day.

I wouldn't say that's deterioration.

With apologies to MGM, I'd say THAT'S ENTERTAINMENT!

steveinbsas said:
This thread has been viewed over 1000 times in its first day.

I wouldn't say that's deterioration.

With apologies to MGM, THAT'S "ENTERTAINMENT!
It got funny after it got stupid. If only alot of other threads would do the same.:p

Celia said:
Well, when the burglar with the gun chased me up the stairs a week before I gave birth & held me and my 2.5 yrs son hostage till my husband gave him money, what should I have done? Offered to make him some mate?
I am sorry to hear what you have been through, but your attitude seemed to be quite negative way before that. I am Argentine and am aware that this is not a rose garden, but I don´t recall ever reading anything close to optimistic that you have posted. Seriously, this place seems to be a big source of unhappiness for you, I am sorry you are stranded here. I still think that the neighborhood you live in seriously does not help at all.

Back