So I Tried To Get A Dni...

Hi All,

Yes I work salaried, at a call center and I'm dividing the salary based on working 22 days a month and
9 hours a day. They did sponsor me for my DNI which has been the main reason I stayed, and since
my credit card application was denied due to my permanent DNI I no longer have a reason to stay,
so am deff looking elsewhere.

All in all I'm pretty sure I'm getting screwed by them, but it's the stability that makes me stay this
long since you'd be hard pressed to find a teaching job that guarantees 30-40+ hours a week.

A more accurate calculation is Salary * 13 / 2205.

You're still getting screwed.

...since my credit card application was denied due to my permanent DNI I no longer have a reason to stay'''

This brings several questions to mind...

Were you denied a credit card because you have a permanent DNI (which you sentence implies) or because you do not have a permanent DNI?

Were you referring to an Argentine credit card and do you have an Argentine bank account?

Why would not having a credit card be a reason to leave?

One thing to keep in mind while looking for another job I believe your current work visa will only apply to the company that sponsored you. The visa will last the year but another company that wants to hire you en blanco would have to have you reapply for a visa for their company (this coming from a former coworker who switched jobs and ended up having to redo the whole visa process)

This brings several questions to mind...

Were you denied a credit card because you have a permanent DNI (which you sentence implies) or because you do not have a permanent DNI?

Were you referring to an Argentine credit card and do you have an Argentine bank account?

Why would not having a credit card be a reason to leave?

I have the DNI that expires yearly.

And the reason is because the bank is the one where I get my pay deposited and they have a relationship, which isn't enough apparently.
It's a privately owned arge bank

Also, I don't care to work in black or white, I'm hoping to leave next year and the credit cards were a way to get money to my account safely in the USA/pay in cuotas to fight inflation.

I have the DNI that expires yearly.

That's because you only have temporary residency. I think no credit cards for temp residency is pretty standard bank behavior here. My bank won't give me one...

A more accurate calculation is Salary * 13 / 2205.

You're still getting screwed.

How do you figure? He's earning 6300 pesos a month the way I calculate based on what he posted (32*9*22). Which unless I'm way off base, is a very reasonable starting salary (reasonable in terms of market norms, not saying it's an easy amount to live on without family/friends support)

the above is for "san-boy".Seems one has touched a nerve in some of the fragile fraternity on here.Maybe you understand some English language but not our
fantastic sarcastichumour,oh well take a day off do yourself a favour.Mick's and Taff's are just Jocks with their brains removed....jesting of course??

mrporoto, don't gityourenglish at all, is it me or is it you? No entiendo ni un peo! English please...

Back