So if you had a chance to bring 5 things with you to BA

Guille Amejka said:
1. An ATM card that does not charge foreign transaction fees (TD Bank)
2. PC, netbook and ipod
3. Good walking/running shoes
4. Any medication you take
5. Vonage phone

Hope your find this list is useful!

Thanks,
Guille

Got it... yes thanks! I just got schwab online!!!

Guille Amejka said:
1. An ATM card that does not charge foreign transaction fees (TD Bank)
2. PC, netbook and ipod
3. Good walking/running shoes
4. Any medication you take
5. Vonage phone

Hope your find this list is useful!

Thanks,
Guille

Good ideas, except for the medication. Practically everything is available here, and cheaper than in the US.

I would also bring standard size pillow covers (with zippers). They are available here, but probably higher quality in the States. I also suggest that you put the bed pillows in the freezer when you arrive (if you are renting a temporary apartment). This will kill the dust mites.

I found skippy peanut butter in creamy and chunky in one of the grocery in Chinatown on Mendoza.... the real thing!!! it was on the soy sauce isle.

Zackdotcom said:
I found skippy peanut butter in creamy and chunky in one of the grocery in Chinatown in Mendoza.... the real thing!!! it was on the soy sauce isle.
Of course it was.

:D

I just bought peanut butter at the sirio. 18 pesos.

Also, they have everything here that you need. If you're backpacking and plan to live on your charm, then yes, you should probably bring everything you can carry. But if you have two nickels to rub together, you can take all the money that you save buying local wine and spend it on some "expensive" bedding/glasses/pots & pans.

Lee said:
One more thing to add (if you wear prescription glasses) is an extra pair. The glasses here are more than double what you pay in the US and forget glasses in an hour!
do you mean hour glasses,Lee?;)

Back