So if you had a chance to bring 5 things with you to BA

Zackdotcom

Registered
what would they be in a 30" rolling suitcase a North Face Duffel and a carry on for the expensive stuff...

Please no Peanut butter and maple syrup crap but really for 45-90 days?

From the little things like toilet tissue, a real iron, or cosmetics like decent deodorant and toothpaste...

any advice is good advice, and if you are new there and regretting not bringing something what was it, maybe i'll be super nice and pack extra!

Zach

5 things... It depends on the person ... but for me
IPod
a good frying pan or skillet
box of cigars
nice set of sheets for the bed
Laptop Computer

argsteve said:
5 things... It depends on the person ... but for me
IPod
a good frying pan or skillet
box of cigars
nice set of sheets for the bed
Laptop Computer

Awesome i was planning all but the cigars!!!

Books. Any clothes that you think you'll need. Don't plan on buying anything in BA. Anything that you put on your hair, assuming you have hair. Q tips if you use them.Vitamins if you take them.

What i have brought with me:

2 pots and frying pan, decent can opener, potato masher - expensive and crap quality here.
Wifi router - expensive here, and alot of apartments that are rented dont have.
External hard disks /USB memory sticks. More than twice the price her for 1/2 the GBs.
If intend to go hiking/camping, bring gear with you as expensive here.
Shoes: the quality is crap here for the price.
Books - not a good selection of english books here, and what there is is very expensive

davonz said:
What i have brought with me:

2 pots and frying pan, decent can opener, potato masher - expensive and crap quality here.
Wifi router - expensive here, and alot of apartments that are rented dont have.
External hard disks /USB memory sticks. More than twice the price her for 1/2 the GBs.
If intend to go hiking/camping, bring gear with you as expensive here.
Shoes: the quality is crap here for the price.
Books - not a good selection of english books here, and what there is is very expensive

Im hearing that... cool!
Keep them coming!
Thanks

Anything made out of 100% cotton. Quality is hard to find out here.

If you are going to bring an ipod you might find a Bose sound dock desirable. You can sell either or both before you leave for a profit. If you bring a frying or saute pan be sure to include a lid that fits.

steveinbsas said:
If you are going to bring an ipod you might find a Bose sound dock desirable. You can sell either or both before you leave for a profit. If you bring a frying or saute pan be sure to include a lid that fits.

Thanks I'm bringing both a dock and pod and extra touches.

Do usa websites like Pandora and others operate down there or are they blocked?

Back