So this is that famous inflation yall been talking about

we will all be in the same boat when it comes to feeling inflation!

I agree with everything you said but not sure about that last part. Even when there is a small gap between the official and the blue rates, the ARS has generally always depreciated enough to keep up with inflation (in this case, the official ARS). There were times when this didn't happen, such as during the first two years of the Macri government, but it has mostly been an exception. I can't remember a time in the last 20 years when Argentina wasn't cheap in USD or EUR except late 2015 to late 2017.

Old man yells at Cloud.
I am not a big fan of QR menus, but I understand why they do it- printing is a pain, especially if, like many places, you change your menu all the time depending on whats in season.
There are literally hundreds of places to eat in BA with chalkboards or signs that havent been changed in decades, except for the masking tape over the price.
But many of the restaurants that are most worth visiting have the QR codes.
Just recently, I have used QRs at Anafe, Nanum, Apu Nena, Gran Dabbang, and a couple more of the best places in town.
Often, though, they will, reluctantly, haul out a paper one if you ask before you storm out.

Insiders tip: Super Pancho stands never have a QR code menu.

Back