Famous Expat Struggled To Leave Arg, Now Returns Voluntarily

I suppose some shrink would have a holiday on this one. Beat me again mommy I love the pain.

You always know how to make me feel so popular Joe, I wouldn't quite call me famous, but rather a warning to the other head in the clouds 20 somethings thinking of moving to BsAs.

But I digres, yes I'm coming back... but just for a visit of ~10 days, so don't worry, I may be crazy, but part of me is still grounded in reality, not to mention I have a job I need to be back here for.

You always know how to make me feel so popular Joe, I wouldn't quite call me famous, but rather a warning to the other head in the clouds 20 somethings thinking of moving to BsAs.

But I digres, yes I'm coming back... but just for a visit of ~10 days, so don't worry, I may be crazy, but part of me is still grounded in reality, not to mention I have a job I need to be back here for.
That is a relief.

Reactions: Joe
A lot of things could happen, ARbound could take a bike tour in Boca and have his backpack stolen with his return ticket in it. Or he might lose the ticket at a poker game to another famous expat. He could have his Green Glue confiscated at the airport. Or his white wine vinegar seized as an illicit substance. He could be caught between a gentleman's duel in Bahia Blanca and be sent into the free medical system.

Then he would be forced to go hat in hand to his old call center and ask for his old job back. Back to his old life style of eating Choripan and Fugazetta to make ends meet and with only one DVD to watch... Interstellar ...

The only bright side is that the BAexpat community would come together as they always do to offer advice and encouragement.

^^That's a bargain!

Copa has had some crazy sales this Summer (or should I say Winter?), not to mention full mileage accrual, making
the ticket quite the steal, as it nets me almost 10K miles alone.

A lot of things could happen, ARbound could take a bike tour in Boca and have his backpack stolen with his return ticket in it. Or he might lose the ticket at a poker game to another famous expat. He could have his Green Glue confiscated at the airport. Or his white wine vinegar seized as an illicit substance. He could be caught between a gentleman's duel in Bahia Blanca and be sent into the free medical system.

Then he would be forced to go hat in hand to his old call center and ask for his old job back. Back to his old life style of eating Choripan and Fugazetta to make ends meet and with only one DVD to watch... Interstellar ...

The only bright side is that the BAexpat community would come together as they always do to offer advice and encouragement.

Perhaps, as this Expat would never try to "migo" his way out of a motochorro robbery. Though the poker game is more likely, even though blackjack and baccarat are more my style, and I wonder if the malt vinegar would find its way to Dear Leader herself? Perhaps Xtina is partial to Fish and Chips on those long flights between BsAs and Santa Cruz, one never knows.

Come on Joe, I actually can't wait to sink my teeth in to a hot slice of fugazetta, and Interstellar was a great movie! I watched it for the first time on my flight to Shanghai as I couldn't sleep a wink, though the turbulence over the polar ice cap was a bit nerveracking as it lined up during one of the less pleasant scenes.

Don't cry for me Joe, the truth is I never left you guys, I'm Argentina, and always will be :rolleyes: (sorry, I couldn't resist).

Reactions: Joe
Back