Some Texans Don't Know Their Own State Flag

PS- Some Chilenos don't only NOT know their own NATIONAL FLAG, they DON'T KNOW THE SHAPE OF THEIR OWN COUNTRY!

Please enjoy stupidity:

347_38228181778_6805_n.jpg

1) The SMU Ponies are NOT a Chilean fútbol club.
2) The Chilean flag does NOT have the blue from top to bottom on the left hand side.
3) The shape of Chile is this:

chile-button-flag-map-shape-4700494.jpg

NOT THIS:
texas-map.jpg

That is all that I have to say about this stupid thread.

Perhaps Daily Mail readers have the geographical sophistication of Faux News viewers, then.

lol, you're unable to let one go. I've met a lot of "liberals" who don't know the difference between Mexico and New Mexico. This isn't about political views, I was just trying to show how you can find ignorant people everywhere (although some European countries are in fact more educated). I think it's human nature and a lot of people aren't very much into thinking, or being knowledgeable. People are very unaware of things. I've had friends come back from some place and when asked what airline they flew they simply can't tell me even if it's the same day. Some of those friends are not uneducated or stupid, it's all about awareness. Although I must say that not knowing the difference between New Mexico and Mexico is not about awareness as much as it's about education but... I hope you got my point.

lol, you're unable to let one go. I've met a lot of "liberals" who don't know the difference between Mexico and New Mexico. This isn't about political views, I was just trying to show how you can find ignorant people everywhere (although some European countries are in fact more educated). I think it's human nature and a lot of people aren't very much into thinking, or being knowledgeable. People are very unaware of things. I've had friends come back from some place and when asked what airline they flew they simply can't tell me even if it's the same day. Some of those friends are not uneducated or stupid, it's all about awareness. Although I must say that not knowing the difference between New Mexico and Mexico is not about awareness as much as it's about education but... I hope you got my point.

I think you're interpreting things a bit too literally here.

Not surprising considering that some of them also proudly fly the Confederate Flag.

They use the Confederate flag in Florida, too - and most of the deep south. Mostly on trucks. To me it's just a sign of being a redneck.

There's a store in Unicenter that has a Confederate flag as its logo - John L Cook. I always feel a little weird whenever I pass by it.

Back