Some Things End Up Being Cheaper in Argentina

We expect to be equipping / furnishing a new home in about 6 months or so, so I'm very interested in recommendation for kitchen and other equipment. Negative recommendations are also useful, for example over the 5 years I've been here I've been here I've learned to detest Patrick fridges, BGH air conditioning, and Longvie washing machines.

Miele is a top European brand, anything local and cheaper that's close in quality would be very interesting.
Franke stainless steel sinks and griferia are great, made here, and a subsidiary of a Swiss kitchen company. https://www.franke.com/ar/es/home.html
Their sister company, Spar, makes ovens and cooktops, also good quality, local manufacture. http://www.spar.com.ar/

The turkish appliances I was talking about are not sold here.

I've had a pretty good experience with both Aurora and Top House(Coto store brand) washers....Plus Patrick refrigerators and BGH aire conditioners....easy to find parts if needed.FV grifería is still pretty solid quality,years of use and barely any issues,as well as (Arg) Ferrum toilets/sinks/bidets...

I've had a pretty good experience with both Aurora and Top House(Coto store brand) washers....Plus Patrick refrigerators and BGH aire conditioners....easy to find parts if needed.FV grifería is still pretty solid quality,years of use and barely any issues,as well as (Arg) Ferrum toilets/sinks/bidets...
I've had a Patrick and Top House fridge and both were great, same with FV/Ferrum, very similar to American Standard in the US.

We expect to be equipping / furnishing a new home in about 6 months or so, so I'm very interested in recommendation for kitchen and other equipment. Negative recommendations are also useful, for example over the 5 years I've been here I've been here I've learned to detest Patrick fridges, BGH air conditioning, and Longvie washing machines.

Miele is a top European brand, anything local and cheaper that's close in quality would be very interesting.

Samsung is my go to here, pricey, but only one issue so far and I was able to get it replaced with a brand new unit. I have a Peabody fridge, it's a year and half old, no issues.

I sorta cheat and look for the best reviewed items on Mercadolibre then look at the cost from either the store selling it directly (it's almost always cheaper) or the manufacturer's store (they'll often have offers in cuotas) and that way I know what to expect. So far it hasn't lead me astray.

Back