Someone out for a drink?

Isabela, I'm always happy to go out for a drink. Let me know if you're not busy this weekend. Jay

Hey Isabella and others!

I'd love to meet up for a drink with people sometime (it looks like I missed the meet up last night). So if you're planning another get together please send me an email at [email protected]. I'm from the US as well, been working here for about 4 months. Hope everyone is doing well and escaping the heat!

-Katie

How did it go, did you all meet up? I would have liked to come to this, as I moved here nearly 3 weeks ago with the vague intention of sticking around for 6-8 months. Am definitely interested in meeting up with some folk if something like this is planned again.

hi everyone,

my girlfriend, dogs and I moved here 5 months ago and have plans to be here for a least a couple of years. We are always interested in meeting new people, drinks, dinner. Please email us if you're interested - [email protected]

hey all,

we did meet up last week, thanks to Evan! there were about seven people there at various times, I'll call it a success!

i would definitely be up for doing it again this weekend... if there's enough interest, I'll set up a definite time and place... that's the only way it seems to work =)

Hi All,

It's cool you guys got to meet up last weekend - I'm sorry I missed it!

If its going to happen again, I'd like to show up this time :)

Cheers,
Tarah

Hey All,

Let's get this done! If three or more people reply to this thread before 5PM, I'll head to Unico in Palermo Hollywood on Fitz Roy and Honduras for drinks at 7PM.

That's Unico...Palermo Hollywood...7PM...if 3 or more reply to the thread.

I don't have anything distinctive like Evan's green safari hat, so I'll just be wearing a yellow, short sleeve, striped button down shirt. I'm in my early 20's and have short hair!

Hi all,
I'm from New York and would love to come out and chat. I'll check back a little later and see if there will be a meeting tonight.

I'm meeting a friend from the States in (oddly) the place everybody met last week in Viejo, but can come along to Unico at 7 and stick around for an hour or so, if it's happening.

Back