spanish conversational classes

Hi! i´m andrea, from Buenos Aires. I love practising english and I can help you with your spanish anytime. just shoot me an email or a private message to arrange for a language exchange..free of charge, obviously!!

Hello, My name is Diana. I'm a certified Spanish teacher. I worked eight years at Newton High School in New Jersey and at the same time I also taught adults in a school program. I am currently living in Martinez. If you are still interested in some Spanish lessons, just e-mail me [email protected]

Hasta Pronto

I had a relatively good base of vocabulary but never the opportunity to converse in Spanish so I was looking for someone to help me with that as well. I found (through a friend of mine) a woman that comes to my house every week for an hour or more and we just talk. Often times we go to the stores or run errands and we speak in Spanish and she has been helping me with terms for daily items and how things work basically. It's a nice combination of language and daily life in B.A. lessons.

If you'd like her information, please PM me and I'll send it along. She's very reliable and charges $60 pesos/hour, which I have found is around the average price for someone to come to you.

to my surprise (or ignorance) the whole lesson was given in Spanish

I follow the same technique when teaching English and Italian, I can speak absolutely fluent Spanish, but by teaching in the foreign language only I am asked many less questions than I would be asked if I were to teach in the local language...

Guys, I TEACH SPANISH!!!.

I'm argentinian but I live in NY. I come back to BA every summer and offer my help to anyone who wants to learn from somebody that speaks and understand both languages and cultures.
Feel free to call me at 15-4070-6622 Marcelo.

spark01 said:
can anyone refer a really good spanish teacher? a better situation would be for me to exchange english lessons for conversational spanish lessons, since i have the experience. i was fluent in espanol a really long time ago and realized how it's all went to crap. anyhow, any advice and/or opinions are welcome! :)

Hi every1

Just in case you are interested I offer my services as a Spanish tutor, interpreter and translator. and also as turist guide. Here is my mail address:

[email protected]

Have a nice week and hope you enjoy your stay in BA

I can recommend a Spanish teacher. She speaks fluent English if you need someone to explain stuff. It would not be an exchange but paid lessons for 30 pesos an hour.

You can ring her for a chat on 15 51477218 her name is Guada

Im local, lived in the US (iowa :p ) for a year and every now and then i head back there to visit. anyway, I´ve been doing language exchange for a couple of years now (mostly through a forum called couchsurfing, which is not primarily intended for this but still it´s very common for foreigners to request such encounters.
Conversation exchange (mentioned above) is also pretty good for this.
Anyways (#2 ) if anyone is up for it, i´d be more than glad to get together over a cup of coffee or a beer and help out in improving spanish skills (conversation wise..im not a spanish teacher).
Saludos !

Back