Spanish tutor for 7 year old

BAwithkids

Registered
The great Spanish tutor we had lined up to work with our daughter twice a week in the afternoons, starting this week, has fallen through. We would love to find someone who can make it fun for her - the woman who was supposed to do it uses games, cooking, etc. We would like to find someone with experience with younger kids, who is enthusiastic and warm, and is a native speaker. If it makes a difference, our daughter has been in a bilingual school here since August, and we want someone who will build on what she has already picked up.

Any suggestions? We live in Belgrano, and would love to have someone come to us or not have to go to far.

Thanks!

I had an amazing spanish tutor who is located in Belgrano. Not sure if she works with children but I highly recommend her. I'll send you her contact information via PM.

citygirl said:
I had an amazing spanish tutor who is located in Belgrano. Not sure if she works with children but I highly recommend her. I'll send you her contact information via PM.

Thanks for the suggestion! Does anyone else have ideas?

Hello,
I have a 7 and a 5 year old. Since we're usually here during our winter break in the states I send my kids to a local day camp. It's a sink or swim situation, but they've made lots of friends who only speak Spanish. In about a months time, both are speaking Spanish (with the older one perfecting her accent).

I may be able to help you. I taught spanish at a high school for five years in florida. I just arrived a week ago and am looking for some work to keep myself afloat for the next year or so.

Hola!
We have a seven year old daughter who attended Club de Amigos summer camp when she was three & then only spoke English. It was not a very positive experience. She attended a local school where she became fluent. I do have a suggestion so PM me and we can discuss.

I am teaching Spanis as second language since 2001, I started in US, UCSD in the Language Department. Really I am an Elementary teacher and I have been teaching since 1997. I can give you some references and send my resume. Have a good time!

Write me to jgrichener of hot

jgrichener said:
I am teaching Spanis as second language since 2001, I started in US, UCSD in the Language Department. Really I am an Elementary teacher and I have been teaching since 1997. I can give you some references and send my resume. Have a good time!

Write me to jgrichener of hot

I just sent you an email, but wasn't sure I had the right address - is this supposed to be at hotmail.com?

Hello! We have two children (ages 10 and 6) who have really enjoyed tutoring this year with Tatiana Kahler. She is super engaging and has developed some of her own curriculum that is creative and age-appropriate. She often takes our kids out for excursions around the neighborhood to talk about the language in context. Her email is: [email protected]. She usually charges around $40-50 pesos/hour and always travels to us (she lives in Palermo). Tell her the Mitchells sent you!

Back