Spanish Tutor help please!

Hi Michelle,

I don't know where you're staying, but my school in Palermo is great. LV Studio, Darregueyra 2394, www.lvstudioweb.com. You can do group classes, individual at the studio or at your place, there is a free conversation class every Wed and social events. They definitely have beginner groups.

Good luck!

Emily

As a foreigner who has spent the last year struggling to find a correct way to learning Spanish, I have had nightmares with private "overpriced" institutes and "craigslist" professors.

i wish someone told me about UBA (University Buenos Aires) a year ago and saved me a ton of pesos and trouble. You can register for a 2 month intensive course (2 hours a day/ 4 days a week) in small group classes. Its the best education for your money. I`m in level 3 and pretty fluent. Oh and you receive a certificate of completion at the end of each level that is perfect for your native University.

The next course begins October 18th so I would look for the inscription date soon.

http://www.idiomas.filo.uba.ar/extranjeros/ingles/extranjeros.htm

Suerte

I have a neighbor, charming lady of around 60, who is a certified teacher of foreign languages. She teaches - mostly English - in some private schools and does a lot of commercial translation. Speaks a half dozen languages fluently.

She's lived here since she was a kid, so she can teach Argentine castellano, if that's what you want, or the Iberian variety. She's been very effective as a private tutor to a gringo friend who knew no castellano beyond "buen día." She really likes doing one-on-one teaching.

She lives in Palermo near the Botánico, and she's available to visit students in their homes.

You can contact her at marvimont21 @ gmail.com or 4832-2964.

Highly recommended!

Back